Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Holiday  (Read 1059 times)

• Unavailable for Comment.
  • Liked: 0
Holiday
« on: June 25, 2003, 02:28:09 AM »
My sister is coming at the end of July and she'd like to go to Paris for a day or two. I've been looking at Expedia.com and places like that. I found a great deal: £331.12 for two hotel rooms for two nights and 3 return plane tickets.

Does anyone  know where else I can look for good rates? I want to make sure I'm getting the best deal before I commit to something.
There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared:  twins.

• The Key to life is making the best of change.
  • Liked: 0
Re: Holiday
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2003, 01:50:45 PM »
Hi Ashley,

George and I stayed at the Hotel Apallo.  It is right across the street from the Gared De Nord.  Or North train station.  Which means the metro and buses are right there Plus so is the eurorail.  We found it to be very cheap and clean.  Just remember all rooms in Paris seem smaller than most American closets.   :o  Plus the front desk guy is just like Swiss Tony.  "Taking the bus downtown for shopping is like making love to a beautiful woman."   ;D  BTW most hotels have NO air conditioning.  So sleeping with the window open think about the noise.  The Apallo is on a noisy street.  
We all have shadows of self doubt in the corners of our beings self respect is an ongoing prcoess of vigilance.  It means learning to be able to live by an internal compass. - Sara Lawrence Lightfoot

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab