Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Relocation Companies  (Read 1063 times)

• Liked: 0
Relocation Companies
« on: July 22, 2003, 08:17:32 PM »
I was wondering if the relocation "service" that I am being forced to use is worth the price.

I made one requirement before we let our home - that it was on the bus route to the school - guess what - it's not.

The house has been under contract for over 3 months and the phone, electricity, cable is still not installed properly. I've been here for a month and keep hitting a wall with this service has to call that service because of the way the relocation company has set the arrangements.

I wouldn't mind the hour plus time each I've spent with BT and Sky if I it would make a difference.

I'm sorry for complaining but I was wondering if anyone else has been through this sort of agony by a service that is suppose to "ease" my relocation experience to another country.

Melinda

• Liked: 24
Re: Relocation Companies
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2003, 12:41:57 AM »
Melinda, I'm so sorry to hear you're having a difficult time. :(

Fingers crossed that it gets better and comes together soon for you. Feel free to vent, and keep us posted. May I ask what relocation service you used?

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 12:49:57 PM »
I used BEP relocation. It was suppose to be better than one previously used because the estate agent was "suppose" to be familar to the Middlesbrough area.

I figured that I was in trouble in March when the Texan was showing the estate agent how to get to places using a map.

Melinda

• Liked: 24
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 04:04:25 PM »
Ugh. :-/

(((hugs))) hang in there.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab