Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Mr. Winkle  (Read 2283 times)

• London Rollergirl
  • Liked: 1
Mr. Winkle
« on: May 16, 2005, 11:19:28 PM »
http://mrwinkle.com/

I was searching for Beattie model of Health Promotion and found this  ??? It's funny how google works sometimes..
But never fear, gentlemen; castration was really not the point of feminism, and we women are too busy eviscerating one another to take you on.

Re: Mr. Winkle
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 01:41:01 AM »
Mr. Winkle kinda scares me a little.  But not quite as much as the person who felt like deifying him via the www.  Eesh.

• London Rollergirl
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 07:14:29 AM »
have you seen her portfolio though...It's not bad. I sincerely hope she's taking the piss with Mr. Winkle  :-[
But never fear, gentlemen; castration was really not the point of feminism, and we women are too busy eviscerating one another to take you on.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 02:27:13 PM »
You know, I didn't even get that far.  Guess I'll take a look...  you're right, it's good stuff.  Okay, I take back what I said earlier.  I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that it's all tounge-in-cheek.  I hope!

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 02:41:19 PM »
Wow, that is scary!!!!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 02:54:24 PM »
How is that scary?  That makes me laugh out loud!!  Especially when it is by someone of such 'high ranking,' if you will... this is not a bored housewife, this is a successful career woman who happens to idolise her dog... underneath, a bit weird, but hey, not hurting, judging or criticising anyone, just putting it out there!
Hollywood, CA -> London, UK 2004
London, UK -> Long Beach, CA 2007

Best 3 1/2 years of my life!

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 03:04:31 PM »
Beacause I am at work and can't play the cutesy sound I am sure it is playing make it not scary!!!! :P

• London Rollergirl
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2005, 07:00:03 PM »
have you seen the Mr. Winkle doll??  [smiley=laugh4.gif]

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab