Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Girls Night out, time to call it a night when....  (Read 2441 times)

• Then things got just plain Silly!
  • Liked: 1
Girls Night out, time to call it a night when....
« on: May 17, 2005, 04:56:01 AM »
Hey! It's all fun. It's ok. It was the alcohol right!

Ok, most of us have been there at some point    . . .

1. I have absolutely no idea where my purse is.

2. I believe that dancing with my arms overhead and wiggling my butt while yelling WOO-HOO is truly the sexiest dance move around.

3. I've suddenly decided I want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe I could do it too.

4. In my last trip to "pee" I realize I now look more like TammyFaye Baker than the goddess I was just four hours ago.

5 . I drop my 3:00 a.m. burrito on the floor (which I'm eating even though I'm not the least bit hungry),pick it up and carry on eating it.

6. I start crying and telling everyone I see that I love them sooooo much.

7. There are less than three hours before I'm due to start work.

8. I've found a deeper spiritual side to the geek sitting next to me.

9. The man I'm flirting with used to be my 5th grade teacher.

10 . The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming.

11. My eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so I keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.

12. I've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.

13. I yell at the bartender, who (I think) cheated me by giving me just lemonade, but that's just because I can no longer taste the gin.

14. I think I'm in bed, but my pillow feels strangely like the kitchen floor.

15. I start every conversation with a booming, "DON'T take this the WRONG WAY but..."

16. I fail to notice that the toilet lid's down when I sit on it.

17. My hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.

18. I'm tired so I just sit on the floor (wherever I happen to be standing) and take a quick nap.

19. I begin leaving the buttons open on my button fly pants to cut down on the time I'm in the bathroom away from my drink.

20. I take my shoes off because I believe it's their fault that I'm having problems walking straight.
All dreams can come true—if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

I can't change the direction of the wind, I can however adjust my sails to always make it to my destination.

• Mellowing with age.
Re: Girls Night out, time to call it a night when....
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 06:22:58 AM »
Oh God! I won't admit to how many of those have happened to me.  Add to that something I did on the last UKY Girls' nite out.. texting your ex to let him know you think he's a prick.   :-[  Ah well, he's forgiven that indiscretion.  Heh
Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts…

• PA - DC - Leeds, UK - Dallas, Tx
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 06:35:20 PM »
that all too much resembles many a night out. Oh boy it's been a while. I have a 3 day drink fest all set for dewey beach, delaware w/ the girls before i move to England this summer! I bet I'll do a few of those, hehe.
Sometimes I feel like an alien in my own country

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 06:43:19 PM »
Oh God! I won't admit to how many of those have happened to me.  Add to that something I did on the last UKY Girls' nite out.. texting your ex to let him know you think he's a prick.   :-[  Ah well, he's forgiven that indiscretion.  Heh

I've never done that, but I'm no stranger to the late-night drunken phone call! Oy. Then you wake up the next morning thinking, "Did I ... I didn't, did I???? I couldn't have. Did I? Oh, god, I did!"
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

• Then things got just plain Silly!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 01:34:33 AM »
LOL yes! the drunken phone call surprising that isn't on there. I loved numbers 11 & 15 but could relate to several, and could relate some of my friends to even more  :D
All dreams can come true—if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

I can't change the direction of the wind, I can however adjust my sails to always make it to my destination.

• Mellowing with age.
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 03:24:34 AM »
I've never done that, but I'm no stranger to the late-night drunken phone call! Oy. Then you wake up the next morning thinking, "Did I ... I didn't, did I???? I couldn't have. Did I? Oh, god, I did!"

Oh the texts were still on my phone the next day staring me in the face.  I sent an email apology and we had a good row about it.  He uh, didn't appreciate the commentary.   ;D  And then we lived happily ever after.
Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts…

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 10:08:16 AM »
Oh the texts were still on my phone the next day staring me in the face.  I sent an email apology and we had a good row about it.  He uh, didn't appreciate the commentary.   ;D  And then we lived happily ever after.

THAT is funny.   [smiley=laugh4.gif]

I can say I've never made the drunken night phone call, but I have been on the receiving end... and when I asked him about it later, he DENIED EVER CALLING.  WhATevah! ::)
Hollywood, CA -> London, UK 2004
London, UK -> Long Beach, CA 2007

Best 3 1/2 years of my life!

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 07:41:11 PM »
I can relate to more of those then I'd care to admit to.

And - I am *queen* of the drunken email.  When I drink, I really should have someone hide my computer on me....

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 10:20:42 PM »
I sent the funniest drunken email to Rich when we had broken up for a few days!  I think I still have it!

Drunken dial, oh I have been on both ends!!!

Sponsored Links