Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Auntie Anne's  (Read 1394 times)

Auntie Anne's
« on: July 07, 2002, 11:29:25 AM »
I mentioned before about finding this place and found it on Friday.  There's an Auntie Anne's at Victoria station.  Not the Tube part of the station but the National Rail part.  It's sort of kiddie corner to the McDonald's.  I talked with the guy who apparently runs it.  He is an American and said that he's only been here for about 2 months, but the Auntie Anne's has been there since October last year.  He says that they are considering another location at Lakeside Mall in Thurrock.  Woo Hoo!  

The guy running the joint told me there was an American guy who called them up and ordered like 30 pretzels. lol  I went home with a half dozen pretzels and a lemonade and I was happy.  I've got a few in my freezer and they heat up quite nicely on the grill.  

Anyway - Auntie Anne's - Victoria Station (I took the Jubilee line there, but I think Circle and District lines go there as well).  If you have the opportunity and like Auntie Anne's, go for it!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2002, 11:29:56 AM by elle »

• Liked: 1
Re: Auntie Anne's
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2002, 12:43:32 AM »
[smiley=sunny.gif] Makes my day knowing that there really is an Auntie Annes in this country!

• what you talkin bout lewis?
  • Liked: 0
Re: Auntie Anne's
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 03:23:21 AM »
omg...suggest to them about opening a store in Tredegar South Wales plz plz plz
« Last Edit: July 15, 2002, 03:23:51 AM by Tamara_Thomas »
wann sum chocky chippy cookie dough?

Sponsored Links