Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Looking for Coach Trip contestants for Channel 4 show!!!!  (Read 3653 times)

• Liked: 0
Looking for Coach Trip contestants for Channel 4 show!!!!
« on: May 23, 2005, 06:17:20 PM »
We are currently preparing for the second series of Coach Trip with Channel 4 and it will retain its mix of a fly-on-the-wall documentary, reality show and travel show.

We want to take another load of coach trippers around Europe this summer and film them as they travel across it together on our coach, experiencing new cultures, visiting exciting attractions and seeing breathtaking scenery.

We are looking for PAIRS of people; they could be couples, friends, siblings, colleagues or relations who are fun, confident, outgoing, enjoy travelling and are entertaining company.  All applicants must be over the age of 18 and have a valid EU passport. You could be 18 years to 80years!!

We are looking for people who could take time off work in June and July 2005 to join us on this FREE trip.  So our audition tour is beginning NOW, so the sooner you can return the application form to us the better.

Please call me now on 0207 659 2583 or e-mail me nina.clement@12yard.com asap so that I can send you an application form straight away.
We will be auditioning in Manchester and London this week and Bristol next week so hurry!!

Regards,

Nina

Re: Looking for Coach Trip contestants for Channel 4 show!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 07:29:16 AM »
I watched this series all the way through.....not only was it fun to watch (the participants), but it gave me a chance to see parts of Europe I never knew existed!

• Married! 4-7-4 (4th of April, 2007)
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 08:38:28 AM »
Wish I had an EU passport as I don't have work from mid-June or at all in July (love working in academics)...best of luck to anyone who applies!

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 06:25:55 PM »
Chances are you wouldn't make it through the entire show anyways.....aren't you allowed about 30 days visitor's visa on your US passport in the EU??  With your school break, that would be ideal!

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 10:42:57 AM »
Hi everyone!

Please note that you could join the Coach Trip a couple of weeks in as there is a voting system allowing more potential contestants to take part in the trip of a lifetime! This therefore could help those out with limited stay on their passports! Please don't hesitate to contact me should you need more info about this FREE HOLIDAY IN EUROPE!!!

Good luck!

Nina 0207 659 2583 Coach Trip
nina.clement@12yard.com

• Well House Consultants - PHP Courses
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 11:37:38 AM »
Thanks for the extra follow up, Nina ... but I fear you've left me more confused rather than less.   Your original post stated.

All applicants must be over the age of 18 and have a valid EU passport.

But you have now added

This therefore could help those out with limited stay on their passports! Please don't hesitate to contact me should you need more info about this FREE HOLIDAY IN EUROPE!!!

There shouldn't be any "limited stay" issues in Europe for EU passport, surely?

Your initial post says "valid EU passport" which appeared to exclude a high proportion of our members here as many hold passports issued by the USA, a few are dual nationals, a few British with a smattering of others.

Perhaps you meant "valid EU passport OR VISA" in your original post?  Can you confirm?
-- Graham
Well House Consultants - Open Source training
Well House Manor - Hotel in Melksham, Wiltshire

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 05:17:04 PM »
Hi-my relpy is in reference  to the post that said about having only 30 days on the visa. The total trips last 5 weeks, but you can be a stand by for the trip and join the coach later therefore not going over 30 days.

Hope this is clear- those familiar with the show will be know about the voting system, allowing other pairs to join the trip.

Come on guys!!!It's a free holiday! You don't know what you are missing!!

Sponsored Links