Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: GOT MY VISA!!!!  (Read 593 times)

GOT MY VISA!!!!
« on: July 05, 2005, 01:45:32 PM »
Woohoo! Got my fiancee visa. It was so much easier then I expected. they didnt even ask for/need everything that I brung. I am back in England now ;D ;D ;D
Thanks for everyones advice. :)
-gonna go post in visa stories now ;D

• PA - DC - Leeds, UK - Dallas, Tx
  • Liked: 0
Re: GOT MY VISA!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 09:59:06 PM »
congratulations!!  ;D

I know the feeling, although mine was much harder than expected.

Sometimes I feel like an alien in my own country

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 11:25:50 PM »
Sweet!  Congrats to you!!!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 11:30:43 PM »
Congrats! Where will you be living?

• azroomie & james
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2005, 11:45:38 PM »
Congratulations! one of the few  times i remember cryintg... I had  a  traumatic  waiting period though  to get mine..  so it was  music to my ears..
"Courage is the power to let go of the familiar." - Raymond Lindquist

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 10:27:25 AM »
Im living in Ipswich,Suffolk.
I about cryed too, it was so stressful and hectic for me because I am 6 months pregnant and all I kept thinking about was, what if they deny me, im going have to raise her alone with no place to live (at that point I already got rid of my apartment) So I pretty much brung everything they asked for on the website plus about 100 other things, so I pretty much had everything but samples of his blood,lol) As soon as she said come back at 11:30am to get ur passport I had to hold myself back from jumpin up in the air and throwing myself across the counter to give her a hug lol
As soon as I got it I had american airlines on the phone changing my flight date. the 8th of july seemed like an eternity after being away from my fiancee for 2 months

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 11:18:31 AM »
Im living in Ipswich,Suffolk.
I about cryed too, it was so stressful and hectic for me because I am 6 months pregnant and all I kept thinking about was, what if they deny me, im going have to raise her alone with no place to live (at that point I already got rid of my apartment) So I pretty much brung everything they asked for on the website plus about 100 other things, so I pretty much had everything but samples of his blood,lol) As soon as she said come back at 11:30am to get ur passport I had to hold myself back from jumpin up in the air and throwing myself across the counter to give her a hug lol
As soon as I got it I had american airlines on the phone changing my flight date. the 8th of july seemed like an eternity after being away from my fiancee for 2 months

That is so great to hear!  My husband is from Ipswich and the rest of his family still lives there.  If you need any info regarding the baby (My SIL just had another baby 8 months ago) let me know.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab