Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Lace Keepers  (Read 927 times)

• My little cutie
  • Liked: 0
Lace Keepers
« on: September 09, 2003, 01:31:13 PM »
Is there anyone on here that is still living in the states that would do me a huge favor??

Now that Juliona has shoes (they lace up) I am in need of those things in the states that you put the laces in so they  cant untie their shoes every five minutes?

Can someone (who is living in the states still) find some and send them to me and we could maybe send you something in return???

Thanks

• From Texas to North Yorkshire
  • Liked: 0
Re: Lace Keepers
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 05:07:52 PM »
Is there anyone on here that is still living in the states that would do me a huge favor??

Now that Juliona has shoes (they lace up) I am in need of those things in the states that you put the laces in so they  cant untie their shoes every five minutes?

Can someone (who is living in the states still) find some and send them to me and we could maybe send you something in return???

Thanks

I don't know about lace keepers, but my mother used to tie triple knots in my shoes.  I didn't figure out how to pull them out until I was about four.  :-)  

Also...I don't know if they do these anymore, but they sure as hell had them in the 70s when I was a wee'un...hooks and eyes.  The kind you need a special instrument for.  No kid on earth can get those undone without the metal thingummy.  Those were for church ;-)
Leave the matter of religion to the family altar, the church, and the private schools, supported entirely by private contributions. Keep the church and the state forever separated. -- Ulysses S. Grant

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab