Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Brugge Trip  (Read 1138 times)

• Witchiepoo
  • Liked: 3
Brugge Trip
« on: September 09, 2003, 07:33:46 PM »
My best friend from the States and I just had a short break in Brugge.  The city is beautiful, the flights dead cheap and the B&B extremely reasonable.  Oh, and did I mention the beer?  It's to die for.  ;D  Even if they do give it to you in a funky glass!

If anyone's interested, there are some shots of Brugge at: http://64.235.243.92/~davison/4images/index.php.  Once I've moved my current domain, its permanent home will be at: http://www.davison.uk.com/4images/index.php.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 10:45:14 AM by Caitlinn »
Insert wonderfully creative signature here …

• Fat people are hard to kidnap.
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 0
Re: Brugge Trip
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 11:40:25 PM »
Wow... how beautiful!  Might make a good mini-break!!  Thanks for the tip!  WONDERFUL pictures!!

P.S.  I was looking at the thumbnails, and Andrew looked over and saw the Basilica of the Holy Blood thumbnail and said, "That looks like a giant gold penis."   I'm sure the architechts are resting happily in their graves.
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. ~Carl Sagan

• Witchiepoo
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 12:03:12 AM »
Wow... how beautiful!  Might make a good mini-break!!  Thanks for the tip!  WONDERFUL pictures!!

It was a lovely mini-break and very reasonably priced.  Less than £30 return flight from Stansted and about €53 per night (two people) for a B&B.  The food was fantastic, the beer scrummy, and the views perfect.

P.S.  I was looking at the thumbnails, and Andrew looked over and saw the Basilica of the Holy Blood thumbnail and said, "That looks like a giant gold penis."   I'm sure the architechts are resting happily in their graves.

LOL, that's too funny.  Thanks for the chuckle!
Insert wonderfully creative signature here …

• LisaE
  • A Brit in an American shell

• From Naples, FL to Melksham, Wilts. No contest.
    • Well House Consultants
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2003, 11:59:49 PM »
What gorgeous photos!
Patrice looked quite happy with the beer.  ;)
Married to Graham, we run our own open-source computer training company in beautiful Wiltshire out of our 1814 Georgian Regency home (a former lodging house and once featured in Antiques Roadshow)

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2003, 06:55:26 AM »
How coincidental!  I was just in Brugge back in September.  It is a gorgeous town. Great beer and cafes.  I love that when you go to a cafe they don't rush you out.  We spent a good couple of hours at one off the Marketplace.   :)

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2003, 03:02:04 PM »
I was just in Brugge 2 weeks ago. I had such a great time there. Felt like I had stepped back in time.

Sponsored Links