Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Job advertised Social Worker....  (Read 1061 times)

• Tis Me!
    • My Family Photos
  • Liked: 2
Job advertised Social Worker....
« on: July 12, 2005, 10:51:18 AM »
I don't know if any of the social workers on here are interested in this but I thought I would post it anyway.

The Isle of Man adoption Services are looking for a female full time social worker who :-
*Has a social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW) * Is registered with the GSCC
*Has relevant child care experience *Has experience of adoption work and new legislation
*Has good communication, negotiation and assessment skills *able to work within a small team setting

IOMAS offers:-
*excellent remuneration based on IOM Civil Service rates *Mileage allowance/Pension Scheme
*Training opportunities

Closing date for applications:- Thursday 28 July 2005
For an informal discussion please telephone 01624 625161 and speak to Mrs Joyce Quine, Agency Manager

Application forms can be obtained from:-

The Isle of Man Adoption Service
3 Albany Lane, Douglas
Isle of Man
IM2 3NS

If you want to know more about the Isle of Man you can view items at:-
 http://www.isle-of-man.com/index.shtml

• chasing my rainbow, catching it and tying it down
  • Liked: 0
Re: Job advertised Social Worker....
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 10:16:35 AM »
I just put a link to this on the "Calling All Social Workers" thread, just so they all see it, it was very kind of you.

http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=10696.75
Born to shop..............forced to work

• Tis Me!
    • My Family Photos
  • Liked: 2
Re: Job advertised Social Worker....
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 10:26:26 AM »
OK cool

It is a nice place to live and VERY safe if any one has children..even tho house here are a bit expensive....the wages are higher here......

for the job I do in the UK you would get paid between £7,500 to £10,000 maybe if your a manager....I get paid (this is telling) £15,000 a year.

The taxes are lower as well..bepending on how much you earn it is between 11 to 15% and it goes up depending on the amount......thing like petrol are higher cause they have to ship it in....

Anyone coming from the UK will have to get a work permit to work here regardless of being a UK or American citizen as the Isle of Man is only a crown dependency...but they would apply for it on your behalf so you wouldn't have to worry about it....we have our own government...I did put a link on my original posting if anyone was curious about the IOM

Let me know if anyone applies.........

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab