Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Anyone from the Boston area?  (Read 1399 times)

• From Texas to North Yorkshire
  • Liked: 0
Anyone from the Boston area?
« on: September 10, 2003, 10:30:47 PM »
My husband and I are kicking around the idea of moving out of the UK and we talked about Boston.  I've visited before, but it was about 15 years ago.

If anyone's from there, I'd appreciate any info you could give us on neighborhoods, real estate, jobs, major industries, etc.

Thanks.
Leave the matter of religion to the family altar, the church, and the private schools, supported entirely by private contributions. Keep the church and the state forever separated. -- Ulysses S. Grant

Re: Anyone from the Boston area?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 02:00:26 PM »
I'm not from Boston, and as I mentioned, have yet to visit there.  I do have a friend who lives there and seems to like it.  Best of luck on your search for information!  I'm sure there's some great websites out there to help!

• Liked: 0
Re: Anyone from the Boston area?
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2004, 04:19:35 AM »
I'm not from Boston...I'm from Brockton, but its 26 miles south of Boston so its close enough. Here's a great website that I follow (it has my hometown's paper on it): http://www.southofboston.com
You can look up properties on there. I realize this is an old post, but I just found it and thought I'd post anyway.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab