Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: I don't think Phil and Kristi will be surveying this town....  (Read 1123 times)

• London Rollergirl
  • Liked: 1
I don't think Phil and Kristi will be surveying this town....
« on: August 15, 2005, 05:07:54 PM »
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/08/15/austrian_signs/

oh dear....I'd reconsider changing the town name... :-X
But never fear, gentlemen; castration was really not the point of feminism, and we women are too busy eviscerating one another to take you on.

• Mellowing with age.
Re: I don't think Phil and Kristi will be surveying this town....
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 05:11:29 PM »
I saw the title of this thread and wondered who the hell Phil was and why I'd be surveying anything with him!   ;D
Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts…

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 06:01:16 PM »
I saw the title of this thread and wondered who the hell Phil was and why I'd be surveying anything with him! ;D

So did I!! - FWIW, I think her name is actually Kirstie!
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

• London Rollergirl
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 06:02:34 PM »
LOL!! it should be "Kirstie"  ;D..but it's like Cathy to me sometimes...

have "Cathy" on the brain and then type Kathy...
But never fear, gentlemen; castration was really not the point of feminism, and we women are too busy eviscerating one another to take you on.

Sponsored Links