Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: MLB playoffs in London...  (Read 2363 times)

• Liked: 0
MLB playoffs in London...
« on: October 04, 2003, 02:05:44 PM »
Hi all!  Does anyone know any pubs or places to go see the MLB playoffs in london??  I'm a cubs fan and would love to watch the games...  thanks!

kaite   :-*

• NYState_of_Mind
  • FAMILIE, GOD & VADERLAND! Zonder de een heb je niet de anderen!!

• Never forget what it MEANS to be an AMERICAN...
    • Uncover Fahrenheit for what it is
Re: MLB playoffs in London...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 07:47:44 PM »
Katie go to the Sports Cafe in Piccadilly or Shoeless Joe's (I believe there are two locations.  One of there is near St. Pauls or Fleet Street, I think.  I'm not sure of the name either but it's something like that).  They may be airing them since a lot of Americans seem to hang out there or T.G.I.F.'s is a good bet too.

ftp://http://www.thesportscafe.com/

Shoeless Joe's
33 Dover Street, W1S
(020) 7499 2689
« Last Edit: October 08, 2003, 08:00:37 PM by NYState_of_Mind »
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last."Forgiveness is up to God. I just hope we hurry up the meeting." 02.08.03, Gen. Schwarzkoph It's the SILENT MAJORITY that COUNTS not the LOUD MINORITY that CONSTANTLY WINES! http://www.leftnuts.com/images/fu_marines1.jpg
www.protestwarrior.com Proud Member of the V.R.W.C.

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 12:12:51 PM »
The Maple Leaf in Covant Garden may have it too.  Plus NFL, NHL and college football.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2003, 06:43:41 PM »
Bodeans on Poland Street also shows MLB games and the Texas Embassy (Cockspur St) can sometimes be persauded to flick onto the channel of your choice in the upstairs bar.  Sport cafe is probably the best bet but it pays to phone ahead and check if you've a long way to come. Although, last time I rang and asked about baseball they kept telling me which basketball games they were showing !! Last year during the playoffs they let everyone stay and watch the games til the end which was about 2 hours past their closing time.  Be prepared to pay rip off prices for drinks and food though!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2003, 06:44:30 PM by Britwife »

Sponsored Links