Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Question Regarding VAF2 Application  (Read 502 times)

• Liked: 1
Question Regarding VAF2 Application
« on: October 07, 2005, 04:19:03 AM »
Hi! These questions seem so simple, and I know others have posted questions quite the same, but what with my nerves going crazy due to my approaching spouse visa interview, I would love to clarify some things. I'm going to fill out my application tomorrow, and had planned on simply printing it out, filling it out,  and bringing it along with me to the LA consulate. Would this pose any problem? Would it be less time consuming just to send it online, or is it required that I send it online? I guess I'd really prefer to take it along with me. lol Also, as for payment, I'll be paying by credit card, so, since I plan to take the application along with me, wouldn't it make sense to just pay there rather than pay ahead of time online? I don't actually have the interview until the 17th of this month. Any thoughts? Thank you for your help!  :)

• Liked: 0
Re: Question Regarding VAF2 Application
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 07:51:18 AM »
Hi there, the application is much less scary than you think.  None of the questions are really trick-questions.  I think when you complete the form online that it is actually submitted somewhere (not that they did anything with mine before my appointment, mind you).  But you must print a copy and bring it to the Consulate with you.  They go over the application and your answers there in front of you.  And when you do the e-fastrack online, you pay online at that time, so the payment part is done and over with.  Good luck!   :)
Bored

• Liked: 1
Re: Question Regarding VAF2 Application
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 05:15:15 AM »
Hi! Thank you for getting back to me on this! I really appreciate it. Well, I went ahead and filled out, sent, and paid for the form online. I printed out my copy as well, which I will take with me to the appointment. The form was surprisingly simple, much to my relief. Well, thank you very much for your help! Here's to hoping all goes very well.  ;D

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab