Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Getting to London area from Dublin?  (Read 937 times)

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
  • Liked: 0
Getting to London area from Dublin?
« on: October 16, 2003, 01:06:05 PM »
What is the best and easiest way to make this trip?  A potential visitor of mine is planning to vacation in Ireland and wants to know if London (or more specifically, my house!) is a feasible side trip.  Any experts out there?
Thanks!
Jamie

Re: Getting to London area from Dublin?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2003, 01:23:13 PM »
Plane or ferry would be the best bet! I do know that Ryan Air flies from Dublin to London for a fairly reasonable price.
If this person has access to a car then taking a ferry across would be a good way for them to see more of England. They would catch the ferry at Dun Laoghaire and arrive into Liverpool or Holyhead then drive down to London.

• LisaE
  • A Brit in an American shell

• From Naples, FL to Melksham, Wilts. No contest.
    • Well House Consultants
  • Liked: 5
Re: Getting to London area from Dublin?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2003, 02:31:29 PM »
Plan it right and your friend can fly for peanuts...might involve a Thursday depart that includes a weekend. Go online and try Ryan Air, as Wish suggested, or Go or EasyJet. (My husband once did this and the price was £9 plus airport taxes of around £20.)
Married to Graham, we run our own open-source computer training company in beautiful Wiltshire out of our 1814 Georgian Regency home (a former lodging house and once featured in Antiques Roadshow)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab