Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Malissa had an idea!!  (Read 1286 times)

• You couldn`t make it up !!
  • Liked: 0
Malissa had an idea!!
« on: August 04, 2002, 02:54:48 PM »
Does anyone here have access to the US bases in the UK.That could be a very useful way of obtaining illicit goods in the UK...like Lipton onion soup mix,hidden valley ranch dressing.
We have tried turning up at a base here in Cornwall where US navy personnel are stationed.Our skills in negotiating in with a very nice young man with a gun were a total waste of time.And access to the PX was denied,we did however notice that the sentry was armedwith the british SA80 rifle so it would probably not have worked.We will try again on a hot day when his boots have melted and he wont be able to apprehend us..............

• En Vino Veritas
Re: Malissa had an idea!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2002, 03:14:28 PM »
I will have access occasionally through my best friend/damn near brother ... a LT in the Army Rangers. He'll be here fairly soon.
But wouldn't it be easier to just order from the import stores than trying to storm the bases .... WAIT A MINUTE !!!
You're the same bloke who wanted to send a ship up the Hudson ...and now you're trying to infiltrate our bases  >:(

I'm calling the Marines !!! I'm calling the Army ... there's a little thing we're going to show you .. it's called a Code Red.
Hooo RAAAA Mahrines !!!! [smiley=army.gif]
You're a daisy if you do........

• wench
  • Gin-soaked Floozie

• Caution: wench on board
    • Wenchstead
Re: Malissa had an idea!!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2002, 12:59:05 PM »
mua ha ha!  you guys are crazed!   ;D
you could get access to the PX by getting a civilian job on base!  (I almost tried for one....damitall wish I had now...)
wench
Ask and ye shall be babbled at.

Sponsored Links