Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: What's the last DVD or video you watched?  (Read 142252 times)

• Sorta Training for Virginia Beach Marathon
  • Liked: 0
Re: What's the last DVD or video you watched?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2005, 06:04:57 PM »
Yes, but are you both also watchting Degrassi the Next Generation (Emma, Spike's daughter is a star)

I have all three Junior Highs and the first two of DTNG's   I'm a bit obsessed I guess!  I liked Wheels myself!

yep I was referring to DNG when I said I've recently started watching it ;)  that one is fantastic but I can't stand Manny and Craig is getting on my nerves as well.... and yeah I'm *a bit* obsessed :P 
~*We are different, in essence, from other men. If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon*~

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2005, 06:06:46 PM »
Yeah, I was hoping for an Ellie and Craig hook-up, I like her a lot!

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2005, 06:09:25 PM »
Yeah, I was hoping for an Ellie and Craig hook-up, I like her a lot!

ugh, I don't think Craig deserves Ellie... she should choose someone else
~*We are different, in essence, from other men. If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon*~

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2005, 06:15:18 PM »
yep I was referring to DNG when I said I've recently started watching it ;)  that one is fantastic but I can't stand Manny and Craig is getting on my nerves as well.... and yeah I'm *a bit* obsessed :P 

I love DNG!  In many ways I like it better than the original, but I think that's just because they can touch on a lot more stuff than they could get away with in the original series.  Do you get the current season in the UK, or is it behind like a lot of the US shows?  I ask because I don't want to spoil anything from this season if you've not seen it yet...

I agree about Pat Mastroianni... soooo much cuter now!!  And Spike?  Is she not gorgeous?  Okay, enough already!  ;D

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2005, 06:17:23 PM »
I love DNG!  In many ways I like it better than the original, but I think that's just because they can touch on a lot more stuff than they could get away with in the original series.  Do you get the current season in the UK, or is it behind like a lot of the US shows?  I ask because I don't want to spoil anything from this season if you've not seen it yet...

I agree about Pat Mastroianni... soooo much cuter now!!  And Spike?  Is she not gorgeous?  Okay, enough already!  ;D

We don't get it at all here in the UK!  (Shame, I find it's educational like the last one was!)

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2005, 06:19:18 PM »
We don't get it at all here in the UK!  (Shame, I find it's educational like the last one was!)

That just sucks!  Well... I can give you any and all juicy gossip you want.  Like my personal fav - Liberty is pregnant!!!  :o

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2005, 06:27:04 PM »

As I'm still in US, you won't spoil anything from this season cos I've seen all the new episodes (altho if you could tell me what happens in the beginning of the episode where Liberty reveals she's pregnant, I'd appreciate it!  I keep missing it and only see from after the car crash forward)  I do need to find out current the UK is as I'm planning to move back in the near future and think I will still be obsessed with DNG then ;)   you're right about Spike, she's very pretty now

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2005, 06:50:20 PM »
I keep missing it and only see from after the car crash forward

Me, too!  I always forget what time it starts and come in about 5 minutes into it.  That, plus I'm still catching up on the first few seasons since I was without Noggin for a couple years.

• Going somewhere doesn't take you anyplace else.
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2005, 12:15:44 AM »
Love Actually. I know~ I'm a bit behind. Tonight I'm watching Mondovino.

I love Netflix! :)
The only meaning anything has is the meaning you give to it.       ~Author Unknown

2006 Work Permit -> 2011 ILR -> 2012 Dual Citizen

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2005, 12:22:45 AM »
tonight I watched some Sex and the City DVDs seasons 3 & 4 :)  MY FAVORITE!

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2005, 12:51:29 AM »
Once More, With Feeling - the musical episode of Buffy.  I had one of the songs stuck in my head all day, so I decided to purge.

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2005, 09:00:48 AM »
Once More, With Feeling - the musical episode of Buffy.  I had one of the songs stuck in my head all day, so I decided to purge.

Best Episode EVER!!! ;D

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2005, 10:57:28 AM »
The Terminal.

I think I'm going to have to start watching It's a Wonderful Life soon. I ADORE it.  :D

• Thence we came forth to rebehold the stars
  • Liked: 21
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2005, 07:04:49 PM »
I think I'm going to have to start watching It's a Wonderful Life soon. I ADORE it.  :D

I love going to see that at the theatre! :)  When I lived in Tampa Bay, it was an annual tradition -- they show it (or at least they did) every Christmas season at the Tampa Theatre (historic old theatre).  Last year, they were showing it here (in Leeds) at a local arthouse theatre -- so DH & I went to see it the night before we drove down to his parents to celebrate Christmas.

Last DVD we watched -- last night, The Magdalene Sisters.
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in...

- from Anthem, by Leonard Cohen (b 1934)

• Liked: 1
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2005, 07:06:48 PM »
ray

just saw it last night!

Sponsored Links