Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Middle School Students Found Having Sex In Class  (Read 2101 times)

• Liked: 0
Middle School Students Found Having Sex In Class
« on: November 01, 2003, 12:11:43 AM »
http://www.nbc5i.com/news/2598855/detail.html

Yet another good argument for home schooling..  this story just absolutely breaks my heart.. a 12 year old girl and a 14 year old boy!

Re: Middle School Students Found Having Sex In Cla
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2003, 09:50:40 PM »
This is really sad!

But it reminds me of a report I just saw on the "Today" show yesterday morning. It seems that kids are now regarding oral sex as the "new kissing." I have worked with middle school aged kids in the past, and I can't stress enough that you ***need*** to talk to your kids about this...especially the girls who liable to be taken atvantage of.

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2003, 08:12:32 AM »
Ugh.... >:(

• and you are?
    • biggest APPLE
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 12:21:44 AM »
http://www.nbc5i.com/news/2598855/detail.html

Yet another good argument for home schooling!

Just hope that kitchen table is sturdy!

Serioulsy it is sad.

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2003, 12:30:56 AM »
I'm not going to say that this is something new, cause it was happening back when I was at school.

I have to say though that it's not always the boys who start these things.  In this case I haven't read the story yet, so I don't know.

• So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2003, 12:41:07 AM »
I have to agree with Nef here- this sort of thing has happened in the past- maybe out in the parking lot or under the bleachers in the gym, locker room etc.

but- still VERY disturbing!

but why is it that we should ESP talk to girls ?

I've got a boy and I do and will continue to talk to him about sex- just maybe that might make an important difference in his developing a healthy respect for sex. this will then make a difference in how he looks at and treats women later eh?

SO lets talk to BOTH girls and boys about it!!
Poo? .... Poo!!
Yes, Piglet?
Nothing.  I just wanted to be sure of you.

• Liked: 4
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2003, 08:03:31 PM »
I definitely agree...its both boys and girls here that need the talk.  

But I think its important for the schools to taking control of the classroom once again.  They are not allow to do this or that anymore that its got out of hand.  This started happening around the time I was in High School.  Geez...I can remember my ex husband coming into my High School (which he was no a student - in fact he was 19yrs old) and sitting through my Math class.  Why ...just so we could hang out...teacher didnt even realize he was there and really didnt seem to be bothered about it.  

I was just a bad kid, hehe.....and my children will have to suffer bkz of it ....I know all the tricks, LOL.  
"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today."
--Robert E. Lee

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2003, 06:33:10 PM »

I agree talk to you kids about sex.Open, honest and not in a patronizing or condescending way either

Sponsored Links