Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Prison Break  (Read 3621 times)

Re: Prison Break
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 07:55:04 AM »
I love this show.  My parent's watch it religiously in the states and say it gets better every week!

• Does my bum look big in this?
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 08:08:36 AM »
Another one I haven't seen....guess I'm just not 'hip' when it comes to TV!  (I've also never seen an episode of "Desparate Housewives"!)
When I am grown-up I will understand how BEAUTIFUL it feels to administrate my life effectively.

Until then I will continue to TORCH all correspondence that bores me and to dance NAKED over the remnants of its still glowing embers.

~The Interesting Thoughts of Edward Monkton

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 08:20:51 AM »
(I've also never seen an episode of "Desparate Housewives"!)

dont feel bad... nor have i!

• Liked: 1
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2006, 09:41:40 AM »
(I've also never seen an episode of "Desparate Housewives"!)

me either!!

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2006, 09:57:58 AM »
You Ain't missin' a thing with DH, It's gotten so crap.  I don't know why I watched to begin with honestly. (Sorry if I offend anyone) Stopped watching this season, saw the first one and then said, NO MORE :P

Hopefully they do a marathon like they do with most shows, it's worth it for Prison Break.  (Which is on tonight!)

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2006, 05:03:10 PM »
Wow, I'm first of all surprised that many of you haven't seen Desperate Housewives and shocked to see Stacey won't even watch anymore :)  I'm a sucker for all kinds of crappy TV shows, I guess!  I will admit the first season was better then season 2, but I still watch it faithfully!  I'd rather see Lost Season 2 though!

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2006, 05:04:45 PM »
Wow, I'm first of all surprised that many of you haven't seen Desperate Housewives and shocked to see Stacey won't even watch anymore :)  I'm a sucker for all kinds of crappy TV shows, I guess!  I will admit the first season was better then season 2, but I still watch it faithfully!  I'd rather see Lost Season 2 though!

Yeah, I liked DH at first, but now, I can't stand it.  Not sure why.

I love crap tv too, but I don't think PB or Lost are crap at all ;)

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2006, 05:06:29 PM »
I love crap tv too, but I don't think PB or Lost are crap at all ;)

Oh, neither do I!  I guess my sentence came out wrong.  I like shows like the Biggest Loser and I would consider that to fall into crap :)

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2006, 05:07:52 PM »
Oh, neither do I!  I guess my sentence came out wrong.  I like shows like the Biggest Loser and I would consider that to fall into crap :)

No, I understood, no worries ;)

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2006, 05:28:35 PM »

oh...i love biggest loser!!  i'd like to add spa of embarassing illnesses, brat camp (tho i enjoy the UK version much more than the US one), and friday night project to my list of shows that could quite possibly be considered crap tv!!

nothing beats prison break tho.  DH is all over it too.  i've seen the entire first season tho...so it's hard for me not to explain to him what's gonna happen next....or try not to let out too much information when he asks me questions.   

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2006, 05:32:41 PM »
I kind of feel the same way about Prison Break that I do about Lost. I don't look forward to watching it every week. When my Sky+ records it, I kind of put off watching it for a while. I'm not sure why this is -- I just don't get excited about it. But as soon as I do watch it, after like 30 seconds I'm so caught up in it and hooked that I don't want to even leave the sofa until it's over!! Love it!

(But I still watch Desperate Housewives too! ;) )
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2006, 11:02:07 PM »
YES!!  YES!!  YES!!  i just realized that they are going right from season one into season two (which i actually think it just a continuation of season one because the episode numbers follow the same format, i.e. 112, 113, 114) of prison break.  that last show they aired of season one in the US was last weeks episode.  so for all of us watching in the UK, we aren't going to have to wait to watch the rest of the episodes!!  tonight's episode was originally broadcast in the US on 20/3/06....so we aren't that far behind those in the US.

i'm ssssoooo excited!!! 

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 10:10:19 AM »
YES!!  YES!!  YES!!  i just realized that they are going right from season one into season two (which i actually think it just a continuation of season one because the episode numbers follow the same format, i.e. 112, 113, 114) of prison break.  that last show they aired of season one in the US was last weeks episode.  so for all of us watching in the UK, we aren't going to have to wait to watch the rest of the episodes!!  tonight's episode was originally broadcast in the US on 20/3/06....so we aren't that far behind those in the US.

i'm ssssoooo excited!!! 

That's cool!  I do like how they don't take breaks from the shows over here.  The states are still playing Season 1 and it looks like we're 5 episodes behind.  We caught up because they took a mini-hiatus earlier this year.  I know because my parent's complained they weren't showing new episodes :)

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 12:01:44 PM »
That's cool!  I do like how they don't take breaks from the shows over here.  The states are still playing Season 1 and it looks like we're 5 episodes behind.  We caught up because they took a mini-hiatus earlier this year.  I know because my parent's complained they weren't showing new episodes :)

I like that too.  That is the reason they held off showing PB here till they did, because they had cute Season one in half.  They needed to wait for it to catch up. 

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2006, 11:15:39 PM »
So, how did everyone like the finale?  It was SO intense!  I get so worked up when I watch that show. 
Spoiler: show
I can't believe they killed off Charles Westmoreland.  :\\\'(  He was one of my favorite characters!
  It's going to be hard to wait until next YEAR to see the next season!!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab