Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Divers down - Buddies???????  (Read 2075 times)

• Rhia's hubby -  the new start in life for me
  • Liked: 0
Divers down - Buddies???????
« on: November 24, 2003, 04:28:48 AM »
Maybe this isnt the place for this topic.    But in the future we will be coming back to live in the UK, and im wondering if there are any qualified scuba divers who use this site???

My reason for asking is since ive been in the states ive only managed to get wet twice and upon my return i intend to take up where i left off.   Hopefully diving some of the wrecks etc around the british coast and possibly if enough can be found that are interested, a possible trip to Egypt, to dive again on some of the best reefs in the world.

• LisaE
  • A Brit in an American shell

• From Naples, FL to Melksham, Wilts. No contest.
    • Well House Consultants
  • Liked: 5
Re: Divers down - Buddies???????
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 07:58:02 AM »
I've only been diving once and that was years ago. So I'm not volunteering. But, as far as diving goes, I live in a small town where they have a great sports shop...a lot of diving equipment available. And my local gym advertises diving trips. So, for this little town nowhere even near the coast, to have all this stuff is amazing to me. Just to let you know that were you to get back into diving, I don't think you'll have a hard time finding buddies to do it with you.
Married to Graham, we run our own open-source computer training company in beautiful Wiltshire out of our 1814 Georgian Regency home (a former lodging house and once featured in Antiques Roadshow)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab