Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Something odd about me....  (Read 33148 times)

• tenez dessus fortement sur vos rĂªves
  • Liked: 0
Re: Something odd about me....
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 09:33:51 PM »
good thread

i sometimes sleep with a scarf over my eyes when i have a really bad headache for some reason it helps me to sleep
its a far better thing i do than i have ever done

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2006, 09:34:01 PM »
I love to play with my hair to find splint ends, I have little scissors that I use to trim the splits.  The more splits on one piece of hair the better. 

when i find a split end, i do count the splits, but i dont cut the ends off... i pull out the entire hair from the root!
Most splits i have ever found on 1 hair was 9.  :)

• Liked: 12
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2006, 09:36:04 PM »
when i find a split end, i do count the splits, but i dont cut the ends off... i pull out the entire hair from the root!

WOW. That's alot of splits.

I examine my split ends too but I pull them off. They annoy me so much!
Plans on hold 'cuz Brexit

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 09:36:42 PM »

I once found a split end that had 34 splits up the hair.  I am sad!

• Liked: 1
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2006, 09:36:56 PM »

i do the same thing (tho i don't like to tell most people)!!  but i mainly cut mine off.  and i haven't tried counting them....ooohhh..maybe i should start!!   ;)

hahaha...maybe i should have named this thread "help me make your bad habits mine"!!!   ;D  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 09:38:43 PM by caligirl123 »

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2006, 09:39:39 PM »
I can pick up things with my feet.. I learned to do it while pregnant!

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2006, 10:28:24 PM »
Im going to have fun with this thread, cos i think i must be a very odd person!  ;)

I feel like throwing up everytime i hear someone blow their nose.   It completely turns my stomach.

OMG, I thought it was just me, for some reason everyone in my office blows their nose at their desk (open plan office) and it makes me sick, although I never say anything about it.  I always go to the bathroom if I need to do it.

Weird thing about me....I always need to have shoes on in a house....I live in my flip flops at home. (I was the weird one who had an issue about other people's shoe take off policy, just can't do it). Semi weird must, my towels always have to be warm/heated in the winter when I get out of the shower, hmm...guess we really have a cold house....never had that must back in the states but I think now its a habit for life.

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2006, 10:48:54 PM »
I twirl the same chunk of hair, and I have super curly hair.  But it always has to be the same chunk that I twirl between two fingers! (hubs also noticed this and said "i think its cute that you twirl your hair like a little girl"!! :P

And on the food subject, breaky is my favorite food!!!  Anytime is a good time for breaky!!! ;D

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2006, 11:15:16 PM »
I love to crack every bone in my body! Knuckles, wrists, elbows, back, neck, knees, ankles, toes, etc...  I'm crazy about it. I also love to crack other people's toes and backs! I should've been a chiropractor!

• how about a nice cup of hoffee?
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2006, 11:35:15 PM »
I was a moderator of an online time travel discussion forum.  That was back when I had an interest in physics.  I like weird stuff and there was a lot of weird people on there.   It was fun.  Some messed up discussions went on over there.  Yes, I'm a geek.   :P
That's the least weird thing I can think of about me actually.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 11:37:06 PM by NicolePA2UK »

• Going somewhere doesn't take you anyplace else.
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2006, 11:39:20 PM »
I can eat soup for breakfast lunch or dinner, 7 days a week and never get sick of it.
The only meaning anything has is the meaning you give to it.       ~Author Unknown

2006 Work Permit -> 2011 ILR -> 2012 Dual Citizen

• Hiya!
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2006, 11:41:55 PM »
I can't put anything red next to anything green - to me those are strictly 'Christmas' colors and I don't think they should be near each other except for in the month of December.

If I wear a green top I can't use my red bag. Even my colored files at work are seperated.

Who ate all the pies?

• azroomie & james
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2006, 12:04:29 AM »
I cant have wood in my mouth (heheheheheh)... ice lolly sticks, toothpicks, wooden fish & chip forks... it gives me the boak.

touching brown paper bags gives me the same  effect!  same with touching  ice cream sticks.. i always have to leave the paper to hold it..
"Courage is the power to let go of the familiar." - Raymond Lindquist

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2006, 12:07:32 AM »
I HATE the feeling of the ice cream stick on my tongue....gives me the shivers thinking about it! :(

• Tis Me!
    • My Family Photos
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2006, 12:23:32 AM »
I can NOT stand the feeling of flour or dirt or mud on my hands.........gives me the boak as well if I am making something like fried chicken after flouring each piece I have to warsh my hands.......

I can't wear just a pair of socks I hate the feeling.......if I wear them it has to be with shoes

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab