Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: WW SPOUSE HOUSE F  (Read 12290 times)

• If I don't surface in 3 minutes,  come get me
  • Liked: 0
WW SPOUSE HOUSE F
« on: September 13, 2002, 04:44:30 PM »
I've been inspired.   Now that NYSOM is elected as the official protaganist for UKY,    charging forth on her Boadaceia type chariot challenging foes and vanquishing them (albeit without her acceptance of the roles,  but I'm sure the knuckle dusters are within an arms length),   maybe we need to form a counsel of war , and decide just how we will be reigning our wrath down upon people, as well as selecting who they are.

I think this needs to be a democratic army... u know  too many Generals spoil the Broth as the old addage (probably goes).  Kicking , biting, goring and punching will all be allowed , as well as any other ridiculous form of combat a la WWF ( Yes,  you can wear a leotard, with patent leather red boots and a ski mask to fight in) (Marlespo will have  a sense of deja vu here, and undoubtedly emerge , slug like from her true WWF identity).

Let's avoid, Polictical, governmental amd territorial targets though.  It's good to be cyber violent in our quest to right the wrongs in this world,  but we don't want to get in to  too much trouble do we.

For now, on behalf of the Spouse House, and as a revenge attack on behalf of the 'real' UKY membership (one day guys  we will be real....all you have to do is wish upon a star!...tell lies and your noses will grow though  right?)...anyway   where was I .  Oh yeah , as a revenge, I will now be a champion for Island Girl.  I have selected the OLD GEEZER, that was such a thoughtless , selfish, idiot, as she described.  I don my wonderwoman corset, wig and Tiara ensemble (but in a manly way ), and emerge as (mmmm... who can I be WWF stylee?).  Oh, I know , I will be The Lemming (again), and coax the unsuspecting buffoon, to the South Coast, and get him , unwittingly to play  'Follow the Leader'.  I don't mind jumping off,    I'm a Lemming!  I win (well kinda!)

Select your victim, choose your weapon, and wear your best lycra. Victory can be ours,  ....go get 'em!  Who are you going to be gunning for, and how are you going to do it?  What fashion statement will you be making when you do it?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2002, 06:54:59 PM by UKSteve »
Steve ( Mr Pam/Itsbcoz...u know what I mean)

• NYState_of_Mind
  • FAMILIE, GOD & VADERLAND! Zonder de een heb je niet de anderen!!

• Never forget what it MEANS to be an AMERICAN...
    • Uncover Fahrenheit for what it is
Re: WW SPOUSE HOUSE F
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2002, 06:40:10 AM »
...Now that NYSOM is elected as the official protaganist for UKY

Umm, why am "I the official protganist?" Who elected me and when did these elections take place ??  And why Belgium Beer was I not informed?  So I guess I should take my militia outfit back to the UK along with my glock?
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last."Forgiveness is up to God. I just hope we hurry up the meeting." 02.08.03, Gen. Schwarzkoph It's the SILENT MAJORITY that COUNTS not the LOUD MINORITY that CONSTANTLY WINES! http://www.leftnuts.com/images/fu_marines1.jpg
www.protestwarrior.com Proud Member of the V.R.W.C.

• If I don't surface in 3 minutes,  come get me
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2002, 11:47:01 AM »
No elections Yvonne.  It's law of the jungle out there.  Dog eat Dog. !  ...  lol  ....   get your big boots on!   xx
Steve ( Mr Pam/Itsbcoz...u know what I mean)

• I hate Mondays too!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2002, 12:59:57 PM »
And why Belgium Beer was I not informed?

Thanks Steve!   :P
Dial 0800-HELP-SPOUSE when in need (members only)!

• US to UK to US to UK.
    • Flying Nunns
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2002, 09:50:32 PM »
( Yes,  you can wear a leotard, with patent leather red boots and a ski mask to fight in) (Marlespo will have  a sense of deja vu here, and undoubtedly emerge , slug like from her true WWF identity).

LOL!
I want to be Marlespo, aka Captain Tuna Eggypants. And I want my secret power to be hair pulling! Steve, I think you should be Hedgehog Boy!
I'm done moving. Unrepatriated back to the UK, here for good!

Angels are made out of Coffee Beans, Noodles, and Carbon.

http://flyingnunns.blogspot.com
http://coffeebeancards.etsy.com

Sponsored Links