Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Ice cream floats  (Read 1067 times)

• wench
  • Gin-soaked Floozie

• Caution: wench on board
    • Wenchstead
  • Liked: 0
Ice cream floats
« on: October 19, 2002, 04:40:44 PM »
well yesterday I was out with my darling husband.   [smiley=love.gif]
when we stopped by Ed's diner (two that I know of in London, one right near the Trocadero...next to YO sushi).  He ordered a milkshake...and I couldn't.   [smiley=cry2.gif] A) because they don't taste enough like the ones at home...and B)because they make me illlll. :O  I'm lactose intolerant and can only handle small amounts of dairy at a time lol.  Now if this had been say...a steak and shake kinda shake...well heck, I'da risked it...no lie.  ;)  Anyway, so I was sitting there waiting for the waiter and I was saying to David how much I really missed root beer floats (mmm...mug...watch out wish, I may have to visit up near you soon mua ha)...and then the waiter showed up and I just looked at him and asked him if he knew what a float was (being quite prepared to explain it to him if he didn't hehe).  Luckily he did.  So yesterday, I had a sprite float.  :D  ;D  :D yay!
wench
just thought I'd share...
Ask and ye shall be babbled at.

Re: Ice cream floats
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2002, 04:59:34 PM »
Oh Wench!   :)  That sounds so good.  When I was a kid, my grampa owned a drug store complete with soda fountain in the front.  I used to love 7-up floats.  Haven't had one in nearly 30 years.   Alright, now I'm thirsty. ::)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab