Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: NCIS Fans  (Read 1429 times)

• Liked: 2
NCIS Fans
« on: March 07, 2007, 10:59:16 AM »
For all of you who watch NCIS Season 4 will be back on sometime in April on the FX Channel 179. when I know when the exact date & time I will post them. Channel 5 on Friday nights at 9pm is Season 3 right now.

Re: NCIS Fans
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »
I found out that Season 4 of NCIS will start on Tuesday April 10th on the F/X channel 179. I dont know what time it will be on though, I would say either 9 or 10 pm. I know Im excited about watching the new season.  ;D  [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

• An eagle swooped down from a semi-trailer
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 10:21:06 PM »
Ok, is season 4 the one I have been waiting for what seems like ages and ages and ages and ages?

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 10:59:56 PM »
Ok, is season 4 the one I have been waiting for what seems like ages and ages and ages and ages?

Yes it sure is. if you watch F/X Channel they have been showing teaser clips of the new Season of NCIS since mid Febuary.

• Proud US/UK citizen & Royal Marine Commando Wife!
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 11:34:13 PM »
NCIS is one of my favorite shows, and according to Digitalspy's website the new season starts Friday, April 13th at 10pm.  I checked the FX website, and that seems to jive with their schedule as well.  They are showing last season's finale at 9pm to coincide with the season premiere at 10pm. Can't wait!!

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 12:03:02 AM »
If I had to watch one more episode of Kate and wonder when the heck the new season was going to be on....!! Thanks for letting me know. :)

(Now if Hallmark will only start showing new Criminal Intent episodes!!)

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 12:08:25 AM »
NCIS is one of my favorite shows, and according to Digitalspy's website the new season starts Friday, April 13th at 10pm.  I checked the FX website, and that seems to jive with their schedule as well.  They are showing last season's finale at 9pm to coincide with the season premiere at 10pm. Can't wait!!

I checked the Digital Spy website as well it was April 13th but then it changed to April 10th instead. I had Dh double check it for me to make sure it was the correct day that was on Monday afternoon when we checked it. maybe they changed it back again to April 13th.

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 08:25:00 AM »
I checked the Digital Spy website as well it was April 13th but then it changed to April 10th instead. I had Dh double check it for me to make sure it was the correct day that was on Monday afternoon when we checked it. maybe they changed it back again to April 13th.

shugga, that is very possible.  Digitalspy has been known to go back and forth with dates.  I checked again this morning to be sure and it still says April 13th, and it does fit with FX's schedule.  I'll trust it for now, but will definitely still keep checking.  ;D

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 11:55:19 AM »
shugga, that is very possible.  Digitalspy has been known to go back and forth with dates.  I checked again this morning to be sure and it still says April 13th, and it does fit with FX's schedule.  I'll trust it for now, but will definitely still keep checking.  ;D

I have just been catching up with stuff on my Sky+ box and watching Blind Justice on FX. There is an advert on there for the new season of NCIS starting on Tuesday 10th April, doesn't say what time. Be sure to watch on the 10th otherwise we will miss it!!

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 03:29:04 PM »
Thanks for that shugga!  I will just start watching at 8pm and hopefully won't miss it then.  ;D 

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 09:54:14 PM »
Well, who's seen the new episode? And guess what, Sleeper Cell starts May 15! Yay! Now all we need is the new season of The Shield and we are laughing :)

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 10:11:35 PM »
Well, who's seen the new episode? And guess what, Sleeper Cell starts May 15! Yay! Now all we need is the new season of The Shield and we are laughing :)

I have to wait before I can watch NCIS because I'm recording 2 things at the same time. also Dh doesn't want to know what going on in season 4 while he is still watching season 3. the tv that it is recording NCIS is in the living room where he is playing a racing game computer that he plays every Tuesday even before I was in the picture. so I'm being the nice wife an will watch it later on when he is in his room watching his sports.   [smiley=bleck.gif]   well at least this way I can fast forward the commercials I love my Sky+ box.   [smiley=smitten.gif]

Thanks for the heads up about Sleeper Cell Dh & I both love that show as well.   ;D [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 09:07:16 AM »
I should have said it was on at 11 as well!! (In case what you were recording was finished by then). Well the one nice thing about TV here is that everything repeats, repeats, repeats.  ;)

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 01:36:38 PM »
I should have said it was on at 11 as well!! (In case what you were recording was finished by then). Well the one nice thing about TV here is that everything repeats, repeats, repeats.  ;)

I forgot we had CSI Vegas & I think Biggest Loser US both recording on at 9 pm on our Sky+ box, then I had NCIS recording at 11 pm on FX+. I will be watching NCIS today while Dh is at work.   ;D    [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab