• Liked: 0
Easy Jet
« on: February 26, 2004, 03:09:42 PM »
Is this a good airline?

• Well House Consultants - PHP Courses
Re: Easy Jet
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 03:17:20 PM »
A budget carrier in the same "class" as Ryanair and Flybe and I think bmi baby.  (if you know them).  Usually cheap if you fly offpeak but can work out to be virtually cost as other airlines if you travel at peak.  They tend to schedule their planes heavily, so their timekeeping record isn't as good as others and (if you watch the "airline" program on TV) you'll find they're not as helpful / understanding / sympathitic if you turn up late / drunk ...

I've flown with them, and would again.  I've collected customers off their flights, and they've been happy with them too.

Hope this helps .... other views, anyone??
-- Graham
Well House Consultants - Open Source training
Well House Manor - Hotel in Melksham, Wiltshire

• Philadelphia, PA to York in 2000
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »
I have friends in Holland and Germany that I firmly believe keep EasyJet in business with the number of times they fly with them.  

The last flight they took to London this past December should have been the equivilent to about £6 but they splurged for a later flight at mid-day which cost about £12.  :P

From what they say, it's a perfectly fine airline. I haven't had the occasion to use them....yet.  ;)

Wahay! Airline is on now!  ;D Being unwell and home from work is great sometimes!  :D

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 04:35:45 PM »
Thanks Lynne and Graham!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab