Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: I'm just really sad.  (Read 7947 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: I'm just really sad.
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 10:59:24 PM »
So sorry to hear of your friend's loss and your sadness.  As others have said, I'm sure you can let your friend know you will listen to her in whatever form that takes.

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 01:33:15 AM »
I"m sorry to hear about your friend's brother.

Leaving something for her is a nice idea. Even though you won't be there for her in person, talking on the phone and being there for her in other ways is great. Unfortunately, you are someone who is able to relate to what she is going through and I agree with those who say that you are able to be there for her in a way that most other people can't.

I hope things get better for everyone.

• Then things got just plain Silly!
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 05:03:34 AM »
Oh no Reeeka  :\\\'( I'm very sorry this happened to your friends brother and that you are going through such a hard time. I agree with what the others have said, sounds to me like you are a very good friend and your friend sees that even if you can't be there right away when she returns. She called you because she knows you are there for her, even when you can't physically be there.. she knows. Take care  :(
All dreams can come true—if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

I can't change the direction of the wind, I can however adjust my sails to always make it to my destination.

• Banned

• Damn it, Spock, breathe!
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 09:04:42 AM »
You're doing the best you can, friendship-wise, and that's all that counts. She knows the score with you as far as traveling goes, and I'm sure she doesn't hold it against you. After all, you're her best friend and can help her through the grieving process.

Hugs, and take care of yourself and your friend.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab