Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Any other Autograph Collectors?  (Read 1224 times)

• Liked: 0
Any other Autograph Collectors?
« on: March 25, 2004, 05:04:43 PM »
Hi all,

Does anyone else collect autographs? I haven't done it in a little while now...not since moving to London, but I really want to start up again...maybe with the EastEnders cast hehe. Just curious as to whether or not anyone else does this and if so, have you had many successes over here?

Lisa

Re: Any other Autograph Collectors?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 06:48:03 PM »
...maybe with the EastEnders cast hehe

Well I dont have any autographs yet but hiya fellow EE junkie!  ;D ;D  How you like that Wishstar there are two of us now  :P :P :P hehehehe

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2004, 10:24:26 AM »
LOL uh oh, did I stumble upon something here? hehe

Oh I LOVE EE....I started watching it on BBCAmerica before I came over and then when I got here, my husband had to update me on what's been going on so I could catch up. I watch it EVERY night and I'm HOOKED! I never thought I'd get obsessed with a soap, but hey, there comes a time!

That having been said, who cares if Dan EVER comes back, Ian should just keep his mouth SHUT, and for crying out loud, they're not even related!!! Ah, well if anyone else likes to rant and rave over EE...you know where to find me! :o) Just not on M,T,Th and F at 7:30 and 8....then the outside world shuts down to me!  :o

Lisa

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2004, 03:58:57 PM »
LOL uh oh, did I stumble upon something here? hehe

Hehehehehe,naw I was just messing with Wish because she isnt a fan of the show  :P

My Step daughter got me hooked on it,while living in London.So when we moved back to the US I was in heaven because of BBCAmerica.Then what does the bloody %&^%% do? take my EE off the air .There wasnt any warning either! They just had a thing across the screen that this was the last episode :o >:( >:(

So Iam one happy camper to be coming back home just to see it again :) I have been keeping up as much as possible.Its been so long since I actually watched it.Kat and Alfie wasnt married yet,Sharon and Dennis(who is a hottie,)wasnt a thing,Janine hadnt killed Barry ... you get the pic LOL.I missed Dan coming back  :'(  So if you start talking about it and Iam like huh? you know why lol.

Looking foward to having a EE pal now whoo hooo

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab