Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Help! Need pudding substitute (semi-urgent)  (Read 1135 times)

• Liked: 0
Help! Need pudding substitute (semi-urgent)
« on: November 28, 2002, 01:06:18 AM »
Traditionally, my family always has something called Chocolate Dream Pie at Thanksgiving. I got my aunt to send me the recipe so I can make some for my flatmates tomorrow, as part of our Big American Thanksgiving (tm). The thing is, I haven't been able to find some of the ingredients, and Thanksgiving is tomorrow! [smiley=sweatdrop.gif]

So - does anyone know a good substitute for Jell-O Instant Chocolate Pudding? Also, do stores here sell premade pie crusts (I haven't checked yet)?

Thanks in advance!
"I know every Slayer comes with an expiration date on the package. I just want mine to be a long time from now...like a Cheeto."

Buffy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Re: Help! Need pudding substitute (semi-urgent)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2002, 01:13:11 AM »
Yes and yes :)
You can buy instant pudding here-but it's called Angel Delight.  You may have to buy a couple packets because I don't think you can get a big one.   :)  You can buy normal pre-made pie crust.  Look around the cakes, pudding, baking section.  Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving Joseph! :)

• Liked: 0
Re: Help! Need pudding substitute (semi-urgent)
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2002, 02:42:21 AM »
I know I'm a little late saying this (I've been pretty busy) but thanks...this worked quite well. :)
"I know every Slayer comes with an expiration date on the package. I just want mine to be a long time from now...like a Cheeto."

Buffy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab