Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Freebies for Parents  (Read 31345 times)

Freebies for Parents
« on: February 28, 2008, 11:49:58 PM »
In the spirit of the Goodies in Magazines thread, I figured I'd start a thread of offers for parents in the UK that're both permanent & short-term.   :)

Boots Parents Club
Tesco Mum & Baby Club
Morrison's More 4 Baby

Fisher Price UK - sign up on their website & recieve a free toy (not sure if this is permanent or short-term)
Cow & Gate - sign up for their newsletter & get a free cuddly cow (seems to be permanent)
Pampers & Huggies websites - sign up for free coupons

Forgot to mention - There's a Johnson & Johnson's Baby Fair at Tesco's from 4-17 March with goody bags being handed out on selected dates at selected stores...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:53:31 PM by Criostin »

• Liked: 2
Re: Freebies for Parents
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 09:08:43 AM »
Thanks Criostin, freebies are always good! another permanent one is Early Learning Centre's birthday club. If you sign up, they send you a little gift for your little one's birthday and a discount voucher.

• Mummy of Jean Kathleen and Thomas Patrick
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 12:26:43 PM »
Great idea!

I've already signed up for all of those but when I went to check if any of my local Tesco were giving out the goody bags none of them were.   :\\\'(
Maroon Passport Club!

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 02:08:31 PM »
I know, same here!  Looks like the Mums in Scotland have lucked out (despite the love-hate relationship with Tesco).   :P

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 11:45:20 PM »
In the April issue of Mother & Baby lists a free plush polar bear if you register to Aptimil's website.  They just ask you to quote the reference MAMB3.

Also, I don't know if these were ever listed in the Money section, but to save a bit of extra ££ you may want to look into Quidco (similar to the nectar estores programme, but you get x amount of money back when you purchase online going through their site...).

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 05:26:52 PM »
Email info@myfirstday.co.uk quoting Mother & Baby by 30 April for a chance to win a free personalised picture of the sunrise on the day your baby is born

Website listing council incentives to use reusable nappies
www.bambino.co.uk/incentives

Huggies Club - join to get £4 worth of vouchers  www.huggiesclub.com/voucher

Truprint - 50 free digital prints plus 20% every order in 2008.  Go to www.truprint.co.uk/mumspics and enter code MUMSPICS at checkout

Amazon through 30 April 2008  - go to www.amazon.co.uk/motherandbaby for 20% off over 50 best selling products in their new baby store.  Enter BABYMB08 in the promotional code box.

Chance to win Fisher Price animal toys - send your name address and phone number (along with the answer is the lion is the king of the jungle)to
M&B/ELC 03/08 comp,
Mother & Baby,
Emap Esprit,
4th Floor, Endeavour House,
189 Shaftesbury Avenue
London WC2H 8JG  by April 30th

Free Vital Baby feeding spoons - email your name address and baby's birth date/EDD to spoonsample@vitalbaby.com

Chance to win £150 of Vertbaudet vouchers (they have adorable stuff and we've got some great free gifts from them already)
- send your name address and phone number (along with the answer vert is green)to
M&B/Vertbaudet 04/08 comp,
Mother & Baby,
Emap Esprit,
4th Floor, Endeavour House,
189 Shaftesbury Avenue
London WC2H 8JG  by April 30th

free sample of eco disposable nappy - www.spiritofnature.co.uk
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 05:33:25 PM by SlicesMissus »
Maroon Passport Club!

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 09:48:50 PM »
I just found this one, but you get a free weaning pack & 40 free prints with Snapfish if you join HiPP Baby Club by HiPP Organic.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 08:29:32 AM »

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 06:36:35 PM »
https://secure-eadv.be.jnj.com/ccp/crsforms/html/babycentre/requestasample.jsp   Johnson's Baby Soothing Naturals cream sample

http://freesample.filetti.co.uk/FilettiFreeSample.asp
Washing powder

http://www.organic7thheaven.com/contact/
Face mask for Mum, plus £5 worth of other products for telling them what you think of it

http://aquafresh.co.uk/kids/user/CreateUser.aspx
Free storybook

http://www.goodluckmum.com/sainssample.htm
Free Huggies from Sainsburys for Nectar card holders

Maroon Passport Club!

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 07:23:24 AM »
quote MBA81 to get 10% off and free P&P through 30th April at www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk
Maroon Passport Club!

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 12:44:07 PM »
quote MBA81 to get 10% off and free P&P through 30th April at www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk

Also, JoJo Maman Bebe give you a discount code if you sign up for their emails.  Then they'll send you another code after you've placed an order with them.   ;) 

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 01:31:16 PM »
Has anyone had any luck printing the Sainsbury's Nectar voucher for free Huggies?  It's not working for me at the moment.
Maroon Passport Club!

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 04:51:58 PM »
Futher to Cow & Gate giving you a free cow, as long as you stay on their mailing list they'll send you little info and about 4 months they'll send you free samples of food in prep for weaning.   ;D

Also, a tip to expectant Mums (don't know how long this is going on), but Bounty will (should) give you a coupon for a free nappy bin in 1 of your 2 Bounty packs when your baby's born.  Its for the Angelcare nappy bin at Argos & it will also have a coupon for £1 off a 3 pack of refills when purchased at the same time.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 04:54:29 PM by Criostin »

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 06:12:13 PM »
Has anyone had any luck printing the Sainsbury's Nectar voucher for free Huggies?  It's not working for me at the moment.

I honestly haven't tried printing them as Ellie's outgrown the sizes available in the offer, but mine got posted to me when she was probably 1 1/2 - 2 months old.  Are you at work or do you have a spyware/malware remover on your computer blocking the program?

Try a free 25ml sample of Infaderm.  Click on the link & select "Where to Buy" and input your details.

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 06:14:56 PM »
We theorized it was the Norton firewall blocking it so I turned that off, now it installs the coupon printing thing but then has an error.  Going to try on the other computer later.
Maroon Passport Club!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab