Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Freebies for Parents  (Read 31376 times)

• Jewlz
  • is in the house because....

• International Woman of Mystery
  • Liked: 3
Re: Freebies for Parents
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 07:47:53 PM »
Just wanted to give this thread a bump (haha, no pun intended) for all of the rest of my bump buddies and new mommies. I just joined the Tesco Baby & Toddler Club and the Cow and Gate one (when you register with them it says you get a free pregnancy diary and a free cuddly cow.) I think I should start getting a few coupons and vouchers and things and will be signing up for a few other baby clubs to see if I can snag some freebies. Free stuff is awesome stuff.  ;)

Let us know if you find any good baby clubs to join or other giveaways!

• Jewlz
  • is in the house because....

• International Woman of Mystery
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2011, 08:08:56 AM »
Ok, so it seems there are some free goodies for a lot of these baby clubs (just google baby club and loads of things come up.) I'll just list some here (though they are probably the same ones mentioned earlier in the thread, but the thread is a bit old, so this may be an update.) Just make sure you have access to a printer when you sign up for these things, I'm not sure if I may have lost access to any of the vouchers since I don't have a printer at home to print them off, which is really annoying. I'm hoping to log in again from work and try to print them!

Sainsburys Little Ones - Free Huggies Mum and Baby Bundle (you will need a Nectar card if you don't have one)

Asda Baby - Huggies Newborn Starter Kit

Emma's Diary - Free Mum-to-Be pack to pick up from Lloyd's Pharmacy (not sure what's in it, haven't picked mine up yet), and £100 worth of vouchers to Argos (£5 off high chairs, etc. - quite a few coupons)

Cow and Gate - Free pregnancy diary and free cuddly cow toy

Heinz - Free samples and vouchers (waiting for them to come in to see what I get.)

Hipp Organic - Same as above

Huggies Club -£2 off voucher and I think a welcome gift comes through later

Philips AVENT club - Free welcome gift, no idea what it is but they don't send it until second trimester

Pampers - Free welcome pack (won't get this until between 28 and 32 weeks, will let you know what is in it when I get it)

And you get 5 Bounty packs, though you get a couple of those at your appointments, along with vouchers to collect the other ones, I think.

I'll post anything else that comes in, I kind of just googled baby club and registered for LOADS of different sites, so I imagine I will be getting a lot of things through the post and vouchers in email!

• *swelch2
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »
Thanks for that post Jewlz!! 
Even after all this time the sun never says to the Earth "You owe me."
Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky.
-Hafiz

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab