Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Babysitter For Hire.  (Read 3662 times)

• US to UK to US to UK.
    • Flying Nunns
  • Liked: 8
Re: Babysitter For Hire.
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2002, 06:14:31 AM »
Sweeeeeeet. :)

And you know, at SOME point David & I will be moving to the London area, don't know if it's before or after the holidays but there you go. I'm cheap.

You know, in the babysitting kind of way.
I'm done moving. Unrepatriated back to the UK, here for good!

Angels are made out of Coffee Beans, Noodles, and Carbon.

http://flyingnunns.blogspot.com
http://coffeebeancards.etsy.com

• what you talkin bout lewis?
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2002, 01:56:38 AM »
hey i  know im no good to you here in wales...but if your in the neighborhood....well...im here

i dont have any cirtificates...but i do have experience...i have 6 brothers...all but 1 younger...and 1 sister

to top it off i have 3 of my own who still live in the states with thier dad

so....i have had first aid courses..and i was cirtified in it...but it has expired as i didnt need the cirtificates just to be a mom...sigh...if i only knew

but im not one to panic....ive seen blood...held closed gashes...i keep my cool....so if you in wales...and want a rest from the kiddies...im your man..er..er...women ;D
wann sum chocky chippy cookie dough?

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2002, 02:46:38 PM »
I know this is an old post but I'm gonna pull out my newbie card and play anyway.  heh heh heh....:D

I'm in London and would be willing to do some 'sitting on weekends, etc.  I used to be a full time nanny and actually spent a heck of a lot more time with kids than a single gal in her early 20's really oughta.  And I studied elementary education for five years in college, so I do know a bit about kids.

When I first got here I was so excited about not having to think about naps and changing diapers, etc.  But a year on and I'm kinda missin' the little rug rats!

I don't have a car, but I'm pretty good with trains now so anywhere near a tube station or whatever is fine by me.  And I'm pretty cheap too, especially since I have NO idea what 'sitters around here charge.  (Read:  I am ignorant enough to be a sucker.)

Oh, and did I mention I have no life?  Socially, anyway.  So I'm pretty darned available too.

/cv mode off.....

• Liked: 4
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2002, 02:52:31 PM »
aaahh more people up to challenges....hummm i like dat!!  steve and i are def makin a list of you guys, lol.  
"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today."
--Robert E. Lee

• and you are?
    • biggest APPLE
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2002, 06:19:21 AM »
Marlespo - you have exactly 4 weeks to move to the London area. That's when the kids are back from their vacation. Get moving already!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links