Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Any ladies with PCOS?  (Read 1253 times)

• Liked: 8
Any ladies with PCOS?
« on: April 26, 2004, 01:18:21 PM »
What are you doing about PCOS?  I've told both of my GPs that I have it, but they didn't seem to care...I'm on the pill, which does help with regularity and some of the side effects, but the doctors haven't made any move to do anything else. 

Is anyone getting any "special" treatment for the condition?  I thought maybe UK doctors would approach it differently and immediately refer me to an endocrinologist or something, but so far, they've just kept me on the pill like my US doctors did....surely something else can be done???  I'm eager to do as much as I can about it because I want to have kids someday and am concerned about my fertility...and hey, if the treatment is free (thank you, NHS!) I might as well sign up for it!   ;)

• Liked: 0
Re: Any ladies with PCOS?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 03:16:50 PM »
http://www.wilsonssyndrome.com/Products/WTSeBookForFlyLady.htm

For what it's worth,  I thought I might have PCOS, and it turned out to be Wilson's Syndrome.  Here's a link to an e-book about it.  It has REALLY turned things around for me!  No gimmicks or hype, just taking your temperature and getting your doc to prescribe T3 for a little while.
Someday, after we have mastered the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love. Then for the second time in the history of the world, we will have discovered fire.

Tielhard de Chardin

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab