Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Finally we too can have rules, guys!  (Read 10004 times)

• Garden Butterflies
  • Liked: 0
Re: Finally we too can have rules, guys!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2003, 02:10:33 PM »

Nope, we just hope by numbering them all 1 that you ladies would at least remember one of them.  It is not to confuse you, you see.   ;)

Oh ok! I just wanted to make sure there...  ;D  but I forget...which 1. is the most important?  

1. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

Are you trying to tell me that England is filled with sports on Sunday's also?  Thought you all were a bit more civilized as men over there...  ahhh Well!  at least I will not be homesick...LOL!
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

• Liked: 24
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2003, 05:33:35 PM »
I happened to see this in the recent posts, I haven't peeked in here for ages, lol.

Are you trying to tell me that England is filled with sports on Sunday's also?  Thought you all were a bit more civilized as men over there...  

If only it were limited to Sundays. Throw in every other day of the week as well.

Interesting bit of trivia for you, I heard on the news a few years ago that men here spend more time reading teletext than they do having sex. I'm curious if any other house members have to keep checking text for sports news morning, noon, and twice at night? ::)

• Garden Butterflies
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2003, 05:44:43 PM »
I happened to see this in the recent posts, I haven't peeked in here for ages, lol.

If only it were limited to Sundays. Throw in every other day of the week as well.

Interesting bit of trivia for you, I heard on the news a few years ago that men here spend more time reading teletext than they do having sex. I'm curious if any other house members have to keep checking text for sports news morning, noon, and twice at night? ::)

I guess this tells me the answer on whether we should get "sky" or not...LOL ;D  Luckily the only sports Tom really enjoys watching on the tellie is motorbike racing and the Tour de france.  At least that is what he proclaims to me...  :-/
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

Sponsored Links