Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Weird and Wonderful ways to lose weight  (Read 4883 times)

Re: Weird and Wonderful ways to lose weight
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2002, 04:06:29 PM »
Weird way to lose weight?  Picking up your kid's playgroup flu and puking up for 2 days straight. Voila! 5 lbs gone!!! (I don't know about anyone else, but I have NEVER been so ill with the flu until I moved here. The germs are just much more VICIOUS!)

Hopster, it's because you've just started going into a playgroup situation in a new country!! You're not used to British bugs. The same would happen in reverse. Next winter you'll be much more immune!!  :D
Susan

• Liked: 2
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2002, 04:32:28 PM »
Well, i've had seven winters here and each flu season is worse than the previous.  The problem with playgroups is that instead of being sick once a season, it's more like 3-4. And you know there's nothing you can do about it.....
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." - Samuel Johnson

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2002, 06:16:25 PM »
Well, i've had seven winters here and each flu season is worse than the previous.  The problem with playgroups is that instead of being sick once a season, it's more like 3-4. And you know there's nothing you can do about it.....

Oh, dear.... I see....  you've had 7 winters here! In that case, I can't offer you any hope.   ::)
Susan

• wench
  • Gin-soaked Floozie

• Caution: wench on board
    • Wenchstead
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2002, 01:16:30 PM »
ooOOOoooh...my trampoline should arrive today!  I'm so excited!!!  :D
wench

[smiley=smug2.gif]
Ask and ye shall be babbled at.