Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: One More Week of Fun, Fanciful Feasting  (Read 2245 times)

• Garden Butterflies
  • Liked: 0
One More Week of Fun, Fanciful Feasting
« on: December 26, 2002, 10:39:30 PM »
Hi All,

Hmmmm, sure has been lonely in this area... [smiley=sad2.gif]  But I will be back in a week to see if anyone is ready to get ready [smiley=evilgrin.gif] for a Sunny & Warm English Beach Time Summer...  [smiley=sunny.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif]

Well ok...  get ready for that Fabulous beach time vacation in a warm climate somewhere....
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

• En Vino Veritas
Re: One More Week of Fun, Fanciful Feasting
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 01:29:01 PM »
Sorry Shel, don't mean to be keeping away from the fitness area but honey not only did I fall off the wagon, I'M OFFICIALLY UNDER IT!!!  [smiley=evilgrin.gif]

I'll peek back on Jan 2nd... until then it's pointless, I promise you [smiley=laugh4.gif]
You're a daisy if you do........

• Garden Butterflies
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 03:39:39 PM »
Oooo Trust me Red... I was right under that table with you and probably most here.

And of all years...  the one year I have been losing weight...  people were giving me tins of fudge, bachlava, cookies, candies...  What is up with that...LOL!...  no doubt I tasted everything...but finally I cracked on Christmas day and tossed each of the tins into the freezer until after the holiday when I will box them up and ship them out to my skinny and chocolate loving better half in england.

10 lbs for sure since Tom was here in November...  Now I will have to work real hard to get that off plus I hope an extra 20 - 30 before we get married (fingers crossed for April)

shel
depths of our soul!

• Garden Butterflies
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2003, 05:25:59 PM »
Well...here it is...  January 6, 2003...  how was everyones holiday?...

anyone have any goals for 2003?

Who here is a walker?  wish to share any walks with us?

Does England have many fitness clubs like the states? and how do they compare to those in the states...  Pretty much the same?

depths of our soul!

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2003, 10:13:41 PM »
I haven't spoken up but I have been lurking....bad me, very bad me!

Red, honey...that soft cushy thing you felt when you fell under the wagon was me, I'm afraid.  I've been here since some time in October!  

I lost about fourty pounds last year from March to October...then managed to put back about 10 on by pigging out in South Africa and then the US during Thanksgiving....and add to that a big week in Scotland where pudding's were more plentiful than water...or maybe it just seemed that way.

Anyhow....here I am, clammering to get back on that wagon and finding it more than a little difficult.  I've managed to get the exercise programme back but I'll be darned if i can get the dieting back.  (By the way, I'm a walker....try to do about 2-3 miles a day, but I do it all indoors!  I have Leslie Sansone's Walk Aerobics video tapes, and love, love, LOVE them!)

Still...I must, I must, I must decrease my....well, everything really.  *sigh*

Just wanted to let you all know I'm in the same boat!!!  (Who took my paddle, anyway?!)

Here's hoping we can all boost each other back up there eventually.  :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 10:15:41 PM by Wishstar »

• Garden Butterflies
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2003, 04:06:49 PM »
I am right there with ya Wishstar...  my boat has been weighing down lately...

my workouts are going good, but I keep faltering on the food...  I will do good all day..then something catches my eye and just in that moment it is like a different personality takes over and there is no reasoning when  want something.

normally I like savory foods also...but for some reason lately my short bursts of cravings have been sweeties.

I am with you though...  I will share the paddles with you in boat...then maybe we can begin to row again.

depths of our soul!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab