Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: The comedy store...  (Read 12546 times)

The comedy store...
« on: January 02, 2003, 01:35:24 AM »
This is refering to what Steve and Pam were talking about a while back about comedy in London.  I don't know whether anyone has been to the comedy store or not?  If not, and you're interested I heard a live broadcast on BBC7 (yes seven)!  

It's a radio station if you didn't know, so if you're interested in hearing what it's like just tune into the station, apparently it's digital, there's a number of ways to listen "Listen to BBC 7 on DAB Digital Radio, Freeview, Digital Satellite, Digital Cable and the internet"[/i]  Here's a link to the site if you're interested.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/

• If I don't surface in 3 minutes,  come get me
  • Liked: 0
Re: The comedy store...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2003, 06:18:09 PM »
Thanks for that Frank....  I've favouritised the page now!  I hadn't even listened to DAB on the net before either, so  ...now I know.

cheers
Steve ( Mr Pam/Itsbcoz...u know what I mean)

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2003, 04:34:38 AM »
Thanks for that Frank....  I've favouritised the page now!  I hadn't even listened to DAB on the net before either, so  ...now I know.

cheers

Anytime.

They have quite a good selection of old British comedy and new stuff too.  When there's nothing on the television I tend to just listen to the cable channel that we have of it now. :)

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2003, 10:15:56 PM »
interesting, Thanks!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke
www.lostinsweden.com

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2003, 11:13:57 PM »
You're welcome.

In fact if there are any people not sure about "the british sense of humour" this will show them many aspect of it :) or at the very least be of a little interest to show some of the differences and similarities that there are between the British and American humour.

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2003, 05:02:59 PM »
been to the comedy store several times and it is GREAT! always go on improv night though as i think this is the funniest show. constant laughter throughout, although try to get there early for a good seat.

my wife (islandgirl) and other americans that have gone with us also find it really funny as well :) well worth going.

kev

Sponsored Links