Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: S.O.S  (Read 2100 times)

• Liked: 1
S.O.S
« on: January 16, 2003, 06:02:07 PM »
Hello everyone!  

Im sorry I havent been around, but I was in Scotland during the New Year to spend it with my friend....( my love....my life....lol )  Any way, now that I am home and I know its going to be so long till I see him again.....( self pity party - table for one please )   Now I am on a full blow eatting to comfort binge!  NOOOOOOOO!!!    Ach....Im trying to pull out, but its hard.......

So, any words of advice on how to survive this long distance heart ach? Or even if some one just yells at me and tells me to look at my butt before I eat any more! lol  
( Small voice.....help! )

Thanks all,
Michelle

• Garden Butterflies
  • Liked: 0
Re: S.O.S
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 06:39:21 PM »
Yikes Michelle!...I fully well know...I am just coming out of my comfort eating time from Tom's visit over Thanksgiving... then the holiday's...

The best suggestion I can come up with is two things...  try to keep available healthier comfort foods and your exercise...  keep up with it...get excited about it...and work hard... your comfort eating will happen no matter how hard you try to avoid it... but if ya keep up with your workouts and try to grab something partially good, even if it is not in your food budget...  then once you start to come out of the comfort phase, you will not have hurt yourself real bad.

Of course I wish I was in this fram of mind before gaining 10 pounds back the last few months...LOL!  it is amazing how you can see the best ways when your not in the worst times.  I know it would have been worse for me if I had not kept up with my workouts...  

hope this helps...  and also Michelle...  when you are feeling down from being so far apart from your honey...  contact me... since we are two michelle's (michele) in the same boat of LDDS I am sure we can keep each other on top of things.

Shel (had shortened my name a while back to keep us seperate from confusion for others)

Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab