Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Should I bring....  (Read 1190 times)

Should I bring....
« on: February 02, 2003, 06:33:54 AM »
Didn't know if anyone could help with this question.  Sorting stuff out and didn't know whether I should bring the trailer that attaches to the back of my bike for my kids to ride in.  My hubby says that we shouldn't bring it because of the English road and sidewalk being smaller but I thought I would throw it out there for other peoples thoughts.

Also, at the moment we are planning on trying to have another baby once we are in England and don't know whether to bring out old car seats.  My hubby wasn't sure whether the baby carrier would be against the traffic/safety laws.  Again I would appreciate anyones thoughts.  

Sorry to say but I will be asking a lot of strange questions as I wade through all my things.   Since my hubby has been here for over ten years he isn't much help.

Thanks

Re: Should I bring....
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2003, 10:29:17 AM »
Not sure about the bike thing.  I have seen people using them, but you've seen how conjested the roads are here. ::) .  I'd bring the car seats.  There are different standards here-mainly a five point harness is required here, but I think you'd find that you're happier with the US ones.   I've had a combination of US and UK car seats over the years and personally find the US one solider and nicer.  

Sponsored Links