Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: US: Federal Reserve's reign of terror coming to an end.  (Read 1102 times)

• Liked: 0
US: Federal Reserve's reign of terror coming to an end.
« on: November 23, 2009, 06:51:16 PM »
After nearly a century of undisputed control over our monetary policy and zero accountability to the American public, an epic victory has been won against this criminal cartel of international bankers that have ruthlessly sapped our wealth as a nation and robbed us Americans right under our very noses.  Thanks to Ron Paul, his allies, and those who supported HR 1207, the Federal Reserve will not continue to be treated as an untouchable fourth branch of our government.  It will be both interesting and frightening to see how much damage has been done to our nation and the true debt (which is much more than what they are telling you) of the nation is.  I personally will be relishing the moment Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke and all other criminals who have swindled us face prosecution.

NWO 0 America 1

http://fdlaction.firedoglake.com/2009/11/19/fdl-statement-on-the-committee-passage-of-h-r-1207-the-paul-grayson-bill-to-audit-the-fed/
Democrats and Republicans - fiddling while Rome burns.

• It's 4:20 somewhere!
  • Liked: 0
Re: US: Federal Reserve's reign of terror coming to an end.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 10:41:21 PM »

Personally I think the previous administrations did a pretty good job at sapping the wealth of the nation and robbing us Americans with our blessings.

Not saying the Fed Reserve was all sweet and innocent but their unaccountability is nothing compared to the previous administrations.

Still tired of coteries and bans. But hanging about anyway.

• Liked: 163
Re: US: Federal Reserve's reign of terror coming to an end.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 06:12:35 PM »
Transparency is a good thing, so I think this will wind up being a good bill.

On an unrelated note, I nominate the original post of this thread for the 2009 UKY Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Hyperbole.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab