Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: (merged) Tiger Woods Car Crash  (Read 2108 times)

• Liked: 14
(merged) Tiger Woods Car Crash
« on: November 27, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »
Saw this a wee while ago on my WBZ Boston web site.. Poor Tiger he has had a really horrible year injury wise. Heres to hoping he will be okay.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/G/GLF_WOODS_ACCIDENT?SITE=WBZAM&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 09:11:14 PM by Kaylesh »

• Heart...Captured
  • Liked: 1
Re: (merged) Tiger Woods Car Crash
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 11:33:53 PM »
http://golf.fanhouse.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-to-meet-with-police/?icid=main

Does anyone else find it strange that his wife would smash the back window instead of a side window?  Or the fact that she just so happened to have a golf club in her hands when this happened at 2:25am?  Obviously we don't know all the details...but that stood out in my mind.  And yeah, they don't have to talk to the police, but why keep it all secretive and make yourself look even more suspicious?

• It's 4:20 somewhere!
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 12:01:48 AM »
When I first heard the news, I thought they must have had some fight. He doesn't drink or do drugs (AFAIK) so what else would cause a man to speed out of his drive and crash at 230am?

If he was having an affair...
Still tired of coteries and bans. But hanging about anyway.

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 12:15:11 AM »
http://golf.fanhouse.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-to-meet-with-police/?icid=main

Does anyone else find it strange that his wife would smash the back window instead of a side window?  Or the fact that she just so happened to have a golf club in her hands when this happened at 2:25am?  Obviously we don't know all the details...but that stood out in my mind.  And yeah, they don't have to talk to the police, but why keep it all secretive and make yourself look even more suspicious?

Once I heard he was going to be okay, I honestly stopped wondering or caring about the whole thing.

• Liked: 163
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 12:29:04 AM »
Once I heard he was going to be okay, I honestly stopped wondering or caring about the whole thing.

Same here.  The part I really liked, though, was watching Sky News (we have it on at work).  They came on all breathless about a "serious" car accident, and then spent the next 3 hours faffing about trying to figure out a way to back off of a diminishing story.

• Heart...Captured
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 12:35:45 AM »
Yeah I don't think anybody cares about the "very minor accident" itself...it's all the strange circumstances surrounding the incident that are somewhat intriguing.

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 12:40:12 AM »
Yeah I don't think anybody cares about the "very minor accident" itself...it's all the strange circumstances surrounding the incident that are somewhat intriguing.

Nope, don't care.  Don't care why Tiger crashed the car.  Don't care why the wife smashed the car window.  Don't care about Susan Boyle's hair.  Don't care about Katie & Peter.  Don't care about the hidden balloon boy's family.  Famous peoples' lives are just as f'ed up as everyone else's, and I don't care.  :)

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 01:11:24 AM »
I care.

I care that yet another role model is setting such a fine example of how to keep a marriage together.

I care that Susan Boyle's hair wasn't good enough to cover the hideous murdering a beautiful rock song.

I care that Peter is probably going to get yet another chance to rob television bandwidth from Kate and Jordon.

I care that balloon boy's family have increased their standard of living through pure manipulative greed.

I care about the misfortunate lives of the rich and famous. I just think of how much they save us mere mortals in tax money by keeping the eejits and zealots off the dole and busy keeping the wheels of journalistic commerce turning.

I care that there is no emoticon representing sarcasm.

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 01:48:45 AM »
Nope, don't care.  Don't care why Tiger crashed the car.  Don't care why the wife smashed the car window.  Don't care about Susan Boyle's hair.  Don't care about Katie & Peter.  Don't care about the hidden balloon boy's family.  Famous peoples' lives are just as f'ed up as everyone else's, and I don't care.  :)

I care so little, I'm cribbing Carl's post. ;D

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 02:05:11 AM »
I care so little, I'm cribbing Carl's post. ;D

[smiley=laugh4.gif]

• Heart...Captured
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 02:22:43 AM »
I don't waste my time following threads or commenting on things I don't care about...but that's just me.  To each their own.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 07:21:50 AM »
Unfortunately we can't control who responds to our posts or how. The internet's kind of annoying like that.

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 10:53:58 AM »
Does anyone else find it strange that his wife would smash the back window instead of a side window?  Or the fact that she just so happened to have a golf club in her hands when this happened at 2:25am?  Obviously we don't know all the details...but that stood out in my mind.  And yeah, they don't have to talk to the police, but why keep it all secretive and make yourself look even more suspicious?

I don't waste my time following threads or commenting on things I don't care about...but that's just me.  To each their own.

You asked a bunch of questions, and my answer is "I don't care."  If you don't like the answer, don't ask.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »
I care.

I care that Susan Boyle's hair wasn't good enough to cover the hideous murdering a beautiful rock song.

LOL!  I heard that track for the first time this morning and at one point, the backing music was so loud, you couldn't even hear her voice...Just like what they used to do when Posh Spice had solos in the Spice Girl songs....
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." - Samuel Johnson

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 09:57:22 AM »
I just think its really weird that the police have wanted to speak to him about it but on three occassions have been 'turned away'..... ???
Is that normal?

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab