Author Topic: If you want to move back to the states but can't afford the plane ticket.....  (Read 10897 times)

Offline nag2B

• Liked: 0
The link no longer has that information, does anyone have an updated one? Thanks

Offline dctouk

If you get a repatriation loan make sure to pay it back!

Offline nag2B

I'm still here. Still haven't heard back, still no updated link. Frustrated as heck.

Offline camoscato

• Carl Amoscato - Freelance Video Editor
  • Liked: 11
I'm still here. Still haven't heard back, still no updated link. Frustrated as heck.

I'd try contacting the emergency number.  At least they may be able to point you in the right direction:

http://london.usembassy.gov/emergency-contact.html
There is no such thing as a video emergency.
My Demo Reel

Offline Jdsea

I just wanted to add a comment here because I DID take out a repatriation loan to get back to the US from the embassy in Edinburgh.  And it was NOT due to domestic violence or any other kind of "emergency".  There was a lot going on in my situation, but I just wanted to give other hope who may be looking at this option.  They are very willing to help out an American here with a loan if you have no other way back home.
Oh and I paid back the loan and am back in the UK now, happily.  If anyone ever has any questions about the repatriation loan, do not hesitate to send me a message! 8)

Hi,
Are you able to contact me privately?
 Id like to ask a few questions if i may regarding reparations loan. Ty!,

Offline lyonaria

• Liked: 147

Hi,
Are you able to contact me privately?
 Id like to ask a few questions if i may regarding reparations loan. Ty!,
This is a really old post you're quoting. She may or may not check the forum much. You may want to try privately messaging her.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

Online durhamlad

• Liked: 19
This is a really old post you're quoting. She may or may not check the forum much. You may want to try privately messaging her.

Good point.  Looking at her profile she was last active here in July.

Last Active: July 26, 2016, 08:10:15 PM
Adventure before dementia