Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: UK: Target is teaming up with a London Store, Finally!  (Read 1208 times)

• London Pet Butler
  • Liked: 0
UK: Target is teaming up with a London Store, Finally!
« on: December 02, 2009, 09:52:05 AM »
Woohoo! There really is a Santa Clause!

"Luxury heritage brand Liberty of London has signed a deal with American value superstore Target to create a range of clothing and accessories for the store.

Liberty of London for Target will launch on March 14 next year in Target stores across the United States and on target.com."

http://www.drapersonline.com/multiples/womenswear/news/liberty-of-london-to-team-up-with-target/5008509.article?referrer=RSS

Re: UK: Target is teaming up with a London Store, Finally!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 12:06:34 PM »
Still not really going to do us expats any good, though, is it?  It's just another label that will be carried in US Target stores, like Boots or Isaac Mizrahi - Liberty isn't going to be carrying Target items.  :-\\\\

• Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 12:42:13 PM »
Yep, no good for any of us here... if there was a Santa, he would being the red bullseye here!

• Life is like a tire swing.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »
Well, there may be a Santa Claus; however, the store merger thingy isn't making a difference here in the UK.  ;)
MOMMA ALWAYS SAID:  "There an awful lot you can tell 'bout a person by their shoes" --- "Where they goin' , Where they been"
"I've worn lots of shoes"   Forrest Gump

"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both."     Forrest Gump

Sponsored Links