Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FS: BeOne Nirvana 1.0 MTB frame 17"  (Read 3793 times)

• Liked: 0
FS: BeOne Nirvana 1.0 MTB frame 17"
« on: January 26, 2010, 10:43:59 PM »
For sale is my BeOne Nirvana 1.0 frame.

This is a 17" frame (43cm). The frame is a true 4-bar design (aka horst link) with 100mm travel, which remains fully active under braking. I bought it new in January 2008 and it has barely been ridden (at most 10 rides) - I need the space and cash so I can't justify keeping it (I have another mtb) and consequently is in excellent condition.

It is currently fitted with a brand new (unridden) Rock Shox Bar rear shock - I had a Fox Float R which I used on this frame instead so this shock remained unused (it was intended as a backup for when the Fox went for service - in 10 rides it never needed to...). The mounting hardware is solid stainless steel on the top mount, similar to the heavy duty kits sold by TF tuned etc.

The chainstay has had a protector on it since new, so there are no chain strike marks on it, as seen in the pics.

Head tube. Note the black tape on the bottom left side - several pieces used around the frame to minimise cable rub.

Larger pics of both sides, front and back:

Also included is an Identi Seat Clamp:

I have also modified the frame to accept full-length gear outers:

BB 68mm
Seatpost 30.9mm
Headset: 1.125" semi-integrated

Also included with this frame is a Titec X-wing Pro 7075 seatpost:

And also an FSA Orbit Z semi-integrated headset (which will be supplied with a new, unused star-fangled nut) .

Asking £225

• Liked: 1
Re: FS: BeOne Nirvana 1.0 MTB frame 17"
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 04:53:51 PM »
This has all been sold now

Thanks for looking...

Vince and Isaac

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab