Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Yes, I am bragging!  (Read 891 times)

• Unavailable for Comment.
  • Liked: 0
Yes, I am bragging!
« on: August 06, 2004, 07:59:11 PM »
I LOVE MY JOB!

I started my job nearly 6 months ago and I absolutely love it.

For those who don't know, the last job I had was horrible. I was verbally abused on a daily basis by my boss and it was very rare that I'd come home and NOT burst into tears. Sadly, I let this go on for about 9 or so months until I finally got off my butt and looked for a new job.

And boy, am I glad I did that.

I work for a fantastic firm that's very laid back and loves to have fun. Perfect example is how one of our partners has bought us icecream every week for the past month since it's been so hot.

And I love love love my boss. She's by far one of the neatest people I have ever met. We do nothing but giggle at one another all day long. One thing I think is so cool is that we come from completely opposite backgrounds and culture and yet we have this really good bond. It's an absolute joy to work for her.

And the work I do really keeps me on my toes. Each case is different and it's so fun to interact with the clients (and we do get a couple of nutjobs) but it's all so niiiiiice!

So I just had to brag because I am so in love with my job. Earlier this week I was walking to work and I actually thought "it's so cool that I have my work life... it goes along perfect with my home life... both are so happy and fun and I love going to work". That's when I knew I did it, I found the job which will perfectly match me and keep me happy until I move back to America. And even though it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life, it's so nice to be perfectly settled and placed in a position which is perfect for me.

And I'll end the bragging here and just say that if any of you are not happy with your jobs then to get off your butt and go find another one because even though it may be scary and stuff, it'll most likely be well worth it in the end.  ;D
There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared:  twins.

• Philadelphia, PA to York in 2000
  • Liked: 1
Re: Yes, I am bragging!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2004, 12:10:54 PM »
Yay for you!!!  ;D

I've had my share of crummy jobs too. And I'm starting to go off this one now a bit as well.

Are they hiring???  :) We're in the same line of work, of sorts, if I remember correctly.

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 12:31:02 PM »
Yay for you!!!  ;D

I've had my share of crummy jobs too. And I'm starting to go off this one now a bit as well.

Are they hiring???  :) We're in the same line of work, of sorts, if I remember correctly.

I can't remember if we do the same thing. I'm a legal secretary. And they're always hiring.  ;)

• Philadelphia, PA to York in 2000
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 02:01:57 PM »
Was a legal secretary but am now a "Litigation Executive". Is it okay to send you a PM?  :)

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2004, 02:06:06 PM »
Was a legal secretary but am now a "Litigation Executive". Is it okay to send you a PM?  :)

Of course! PM away my friend.

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2004, 12:28:50 PM »
glad to know that someone else like their jobs too! It is a nice feeling! FYI, i love my job as well...i am always thrilled to go to work :-)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab