Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Superbowl 44 in Birmingham  (Read 1202 times)

• Liked: 0
Superbowl 44 in Birmingham
« on: January 31, 2010, 04:34:40 PM »
So I guess Im just putting it out there, but as most of you know, this is my first year in the UK and I am pretty hopeful about the Superbowl party at The Sports Cafe in Birmingham city centre. Its £4 for tix in advance thru the website. Its also my birthday, so has duel significance for me! Hope to see some of you there!

• Liked: 7
Re: Superbowl 44 in Birmingham
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 10:21:05 PM »
Sounds like fun! I hope there ends up being a big turn out, so you feel right at home :)  Happy birthday in advance!!! (go colts :) )
2007-Short Term Student;   2010-T4;   2011-T1 PSW;   2013-FLR(M);    2015-ILR;    2016 - Citizenship (approved!)

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 01:52:49 PM »
So I guess Im just putting it out there, but as most of you know, this is my first year in the UK and I am pretty hopeful about the Superbowl party at The Sports Cafe in Birmingham city centre. Its £4 for tix in advance thru the website. Its also my birthday, so has duel significance for me! Hope to see some of you there!

I did not even know about that! I'll have to see if I'm free. Do you think you will definitely be going? (Hi again, by the way - I've been away from the forums lately but it was great to meet up and we should do so again sometime!)

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 01:53:57 PM »

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 09:25:35 PM »
hi back! OF COURSE Im gonna be there! We have been planning this for a couple months now & bought our tickets 3 weeks in advance! lol I will be rooting for the Saints to win...I usually root for the underdog lol. Would be lovely to see you again...maybe meet our DHs?

• Irish by Descent
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 05:23:16 PM »
I will be there in spirit...GO Colts!

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 01:54:27 PM »
hi back! OF COURSE Im gonna be there! We have been planning this for a couple months now & bought our tickets 3 weeks in advance! lol I will be rooting for the Saints to win...I usually root for the underdog lol. Would be lovely to see you again...maybe meet our DHs?

Hey, sorry for the delayed reply. That would've been great (watching the Colts  :P and meeting our DHs)!! But there's an outbreak of a diarrhea and vomiting bug at my work, and I may have it :(. So I'm going to try and take it easy over the weekend and also not infect anyone else. Hope you have a great time, though, and Happy Birthday!!!!

I'm going to go check out this Wmids Facebook page now...

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab