Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: I Love your Accent.com Love across the pond is now up and running and working  (Read 2300 times)

• Liked: 0
Hello, my name Is Rochelle Peachey and i have just launched "I Love Your Accent"
newcomer link: http://www.iloveyouraccent.com [nonactive]

It is an online dating community aimed at the UK and US market, although we do have joining from all over the world. I have been in London for the past few days doing media interviews for the launch that was yesterday. We had press in the Times and the BBC this past week with a feature in the Daily Express on day this week. I'm originally from London but now live in Orlando Florida with my family. We already have proved it works with several successes that have evolved over the last 6 weeks of testing and people continue to join on a daily basis. Everyone on the site is real, you may have wondered in the past how these huge sites appear with  50,000 members , yet now one has ever heard of it. Of course they are not real.

I hope some of you may find it useful to fine people back in the US or inded in the UK

Rochelle.

• Liked: 0
Okeedokeeeee. Not sure why this would be seen as a classified ad?

• Liked: 4
I can't think of a better place for it; where would you think it belongs?  It's definitely not "News", which is where it was before, I think.  That's meant for news items such as things on the BBC.

• York Interweb
  • Liked: 8

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
Okeedokeeeee. Not sure why this would be seen as a classified ad?

It's a service you are providing, that's why it's in Classifieds. :)

Also, just so you know, most of the members of this site are either already in US/UK relationships or are heading to the UK for work. Nevertheless, you're welcome to post about your site in Classifieds... you never know who may see it!
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab