Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: can't find diet snapple  (Read 1018 times)

• Maine to London
  • Liked: 0
can't find diet snapple
« on: February 27, 2003, 03:12:08 PM »
I miss my diet snapple!  can anyone tell me where I might find it here?  And since we are on the subject I cannot seem to find diet 7up or diet sprite.  The only diet soda I seem to come across is diet coke.  

Help! ???
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Re: can't find diet snapple
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2003, 12:08:20 AM »
I cant help you with the diet Snapple, as ive never seen it here either.
However, if you are looking for other diet drinks, the supermarkets are full of them!  I've never seen diet 7-up, but there is diet Lilt, diet Tango in orange and cherry, diet lemonade, diet Sprite, diet Irn Bru, and diet ginger beer in a silver can... cant remember who makes it.

• Maine to London
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 12:06:26 PM »
thanks Badger!  I have a tendency to want the diet 7up/sprite whilst running around London and I pop into Boots or any newsagent and they seem to only stock diet coke.  I will have to stock up from the grocery store and carry it around with me I guess  ::)

• having one of those days...
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 01:52:27 PM »
aah, rats...i HAVE seen a diet snapple in london, but can't remember where!! although not in a grocery store...i think it was like 'treats' or something similar...one of those stop 'n snack places that you go into when you're dying of thirst wandering around central london.

if i see it again i will post!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.
--Douglas Adams

• Maine to London
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2003, 02:13:23 PM »
oh islandgirl, if you do find it again please let me know where!  With the warmer weather just around the corner, I am desperate!  

Sponsored Links