Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Noodles galore!!  (Read 919 times)

• having one of those days...
  • Liked: 0
Noodles galore!!
« on: March 18, 2003, 09:49:34 AM »
Went to london with some American friends who are in town last weekend, and we stopped at a place called Miso on Haymarket.

we thought it was a japanese restaurant, but it is actually more chinese, but we like chinese food so we stayed to give it a try.

ohmigawd they just had the BEST chow fun noodles!! (ho-fun over here). i ordered this dish that i thought was beef chow fun with black bean sauce but it was more like tomato beef chow fun and was DELICIOUS! for about £6-7 per plate you get a giant heaping of food. we also saw giant steaming bowls of ramen passing by which looked good, too.

on sunday, they wanted to go to oriental city (colindale) so we wandered around the place playing games before deciding to try the buffet at one of the restaurants.

for around £10.50 per person, there was loads of choices! there was even 6 kinds of dim sum in addition to about 60 items on the buffet. they also had a ramen section with steamed wontons. mmm.

luckily for my poor british hubby (on oriental food overload, i think :), there were also the usual prawn crackers and chips there, too.

the buffet wasn't the best food, but still pretty good, and nice to know that we don't have to trek all the way into london to get a decent chinese meal at a reasonable price. and i LOVE buffets!

*:)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.
--Douglas Adams

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab