Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: IOE University of London  (Read 1850 times)

• Liked: 0
IOE University of London
« on: October 31, 2010, 04:12:16 AM »
Hey all- is anyone going to IOE or have any experience with the school? I just got accepted in their MA Education and International Development program and would love to get in contact with anyone who is familiar with the school.

Let me know....I have questions about living accommodations, schools reputation, area its in, etc.

Thanks a lot!

Re: IOE University of London
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 11:40:52 AM »

• Mellowing with age.
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 12:59:16 AM »
I'm a grad of IOE.  Feel free to PM me if you want more info.
Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts…

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 10:49:49 PM »
Hi!

I know this is a bit late, but I am actually interested in the Education, Youth and International Development degree at IOE. OP, are you currenty a student there? What have your experiences been like? How have your professors been? WOuld love any info you have

Sponsored Links