Topic: Wii anyone?  (Read 11227 times)

• Tis Me!
    • My Family Photos
  • Liked: 2
Re: Wii anyone?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2010, 10:54:42 PM »
Awesomesauce :) Good deal as well :)

Have fun with it! :D

I like that EA sports active 2 as well....I'm thinking about it :) Also you can get this!
http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/games/platforms/nintendo-wii/zumba-fitness/10282341.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=gp&utm_campaign=gp_games

;)

I SO WANT!!!! Thanks for letting us know!! just been playing Resorts with David for over an hour...and I stomped his behind big time!!!!

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 12:12:51 PM »
I want Guitar Hero and Zumba!
I may have to go get another control today since sarah is here for the weekend ;-)

• Jennifer Knits
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 01:12:49 PM »
I set up an account on my friend's Wii Fit and it asked if I fall over when I walk  :-[

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2010, 01:30:01 PM »
I set up an account on my friend's Wii Fit and it asked if I fall over when I walk  :-[
It asked me that too..heck I am age 44 on there...I will be changing that!

• Jennifer Knits
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2010, 06:52:35 PM »
The sad thing is I do!

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 09:17:06 PM »
The oldest the Wii Fit said I was 50 that was when I first got it but the youngest is 19 that has only happened a few times I'm usually somewhere in my 20's yeah!! I like the boxing on the Wii Fit I also like the skiing one where you have to go around the flags, I have Just Dance I really enjoy that cause its a good workout I think I like the Sports Resorts as well!! I have noticed that my Wii Fit the weight isn't always right I know this for a fact I did my weight before I went to the gym the morning of my last dietitan apt an it said I put on 2 lbs  >:(  :o  an when I went to my apt later on that morning the scales said I lost 8 lbs.  ;D  [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 10:26:21 PM »
I'm doing the Just Dance 2 sweat challenge this week, six songs a day for a week :) Just Dance is so knackering  but really fun. It's REALLY tempting me to get a Kinect and Dance Central though!

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 10:09:18 AM »
I'm doing the Just Dance 2 sweat challenge this week, six songs a day for a week :) Just Dance is so knackering  but really fun. It's REALLY tempting me to get a Kinect and Dance Central though!

YAY!
I bought the biggest loser US Wii game and Bob killed me! I did the fitness challenge - 23 minutes in I was done! DSD wants to do it..she is now being conscious of what she eats and measuring portions - as she realized she was eating double or triple portions of everything!

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2011, 09:35:27 PM »
YAY!
I bought the biggest loser US Wii game and Bob killed me! I did the fitness challenge - 23 minutes in I was done! DSD wants to do it..she is now being conscious of what she eats and measuring portions - as she realized she was eating double or triple portions of everything!

Cool that she's being more sensitive about how much she's eating, I wish someone had done this for me when I was younger instead of the constant nagging that my mum did about how no one marries fat girls (ha! *looks at engagement ring and lovely, gorgeous fiancee*)

So I got Kinect today...and if you think Just Dance 2 is bad, then try Dance central! zomg!

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2011, 12:40:25 PM »
Cool that she's being more sensitive about how much she's eating, I wish someone had done this for me when I was younger instead of the constant nagging that my mum did about how no one marries fat girls (ha! *looks at engagement ring and lovely, gorgeous fiancee*)

So I got Kinect today...and if you think Just Dance 2 is bad, then try Dance central! zomg!
I made a deal with myself...If I keep up the wii fit for 1 year then I will buy the Xbox and do Kinect b/c by then I will be addicted!

DSD I would never say anything about her weight as that is how you gain a conscious, but she has the app for special K and knows how many calories are in things.  Her mom said you can do this but if you drop too much weight it is done. I told her if she becomes obsessed off to a doctor she will go.  DH spoke to the mom about the youngest DSD who is SUPER skinny sooo underweight - she doesnt eat and her mom said oh she looks lovely! I wanted to scream..

anyways - way to rock it out. Wii best thing I ever bought so far ;)

• unabridged opinions
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 01:32:45 PM »
I LOVE Dance Central! So much fun! And you definitely get a work out.

• Tis Me!
    • My Family Photos
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 01:01:24 PM »
I love my Wii...Wii Resort is alot of fun and they are bringing Zumba out next month for Wii as well... ;D

Happy Wii'ing!  ;)

• Thence we came forth to rebehold the stars
  • Liked: 21
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2011, 01:03:33 PM »
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!  ;D
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in...

- from Anthem, by Leonard Cohen (b 1934)

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2011, 04:24:45 PM »
I LOVE MY WII!
Seriously for a new one I got mine at Sainburys with the wii fit board and the nifty new controllers...
Came with the resorts and wii fit game it was like 200 but totally worth it!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2011, 06:21:57 PM »
I'd like to get Zumba (already out here) or Dance Revolution.  I do have the Biggest Loser game.  It's ok, but not my favorite way to work out.  The sensor doesn't always pick up your movements so you can end up with Jillian screaming at you to not give up and a low score when your really busting your butt to get it right.  When I'm doing the work outs I don't mind so much, but it's rather annoying to lose a challenge because it's not picking it up.  The weigh ins are fun though! 

My mom has my fitness coach and is planning on passing it on to me as its too intense for her.  I'll add a review of that once I have it. 

I thought that I'd be able to get a few more games right away, but now that I might lose my job I can't spend the money.  At least I'd have loads of time to exersize though!

Sponsored Links